so i sold my cab on ebay. dude lives in north dakota, me in Mass. I took the cab to the UPS store to get a quote. $85 shipping. doesnt sound to bad. THEN they tell me unless i pack it myself, which i was not planning on doing, it would cost like $200. So i bought some peanuts, and went to Uhaul in search of a box to fit 35x35x18. No luck.

What should i do? i was thinking about going to a daddys or guitar center and asking for a box, but is there something easier i could do?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
just ask for a box, could save you a couple of bucks
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
try a hardware chain, they get lawn furniture in large boxes. That's what I did when I sold a 212, then again I worked at the hardware store.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
.... i said there are no boxes at uhaul or ups big enough for this. is guitar center/daddys my best option for finding a box?

edit: directed at first 2 replys
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
35X35X18? What kind of amp is this? And sorry I don't have any suggestions really because I don't ship stuff to other people from the internet usually.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
i did check the shipping actually, online, it came out to 85 with the dimensions and everything. i was not informed that packing something could cost over 100 dollars. its the peavey valveking cab, but you have to leave room for packing materials and the wheels and stuff.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob