BadBishop
Bass>Guitar
1,505 IQ
Why is it so slow to download UG Mp3's? It's not my connection either since I download anything else and it's lightning fast. Right now it's ridiculous how slow its going. Anyone know why?
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.
BadBishop
Bass>Guitar
1,505 IQ
Can someone please reply? Simply looking at a profile and checking there songs would be enough to answer my question.
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.
Till From Kenig
455 IQ
There is no such feature as "download song" and if you managed to do this somehow... What speed do you get?
BadBishop
Bass>Guitar
1,505 IQ
^Not download -- excuse me. View mp3's on UG profiles.
Quote by BigRudy
BadBishop
Bass>Guitar
1,505 IQ
Quote by Till From Kenig
You mean listen to songs on UG profiles? We will check it.

Yes -- it works much better now. Not quite as fast as it used to be though.
Quote by BigRudy