does anybody know of a good and semi cheap like no more then 500$ guitar that is good for shredding? thnx
A Rockstar's life: Sex,Drugs and Rock 'N Roll. A Musician's Life: Hard Work,Determined and Loving What You Do. I Am, A Musician.
An Ibanez S320 might be good for you, only 22 frets, but a good trem for that price range.

Avoid the Ibanez Edge III bridge like the plague though, if you're lookin for a shred guitar.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
ibanez7321 seven strings to shred on and a fixed bridge good for shred and heavy stuff
Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...
Also, may I suggest you consider a new amp?

If you have a Fender then running it through an MG does it no justice at all.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
o,what amp then?
A Rockstar's life: Sex,Drugs and Rock 'N Roll. A Musician's Life: Hard Work,Determined and Loving What You Do. I Am, A Musician.
Jackson King V. It's pretty awesome.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Ibanez S series
Or any guitar that won't fall apart, Yngwie didn't need a fast action neck. (But he does have scalloped frets. :/

As for amp, if you're just going to be playing mindless shredding get a line 6.
If you want good cleans at the same time, get a Roland Cube.
If you want a Tube amp, well that's another story.
I don't even shred