View poll results: Which amp?
Tiny Terror
6 43%
Framus Cobra
6 43%
Other (list in post)
2 14%
Voters: 14.
How is this amp? I know it's small and that's not a big deal, but is the sound quality really there and how does it compare to other amps in its price range. Including in the price the cab, because I'd have to get that as well.

If this is the amp what kind of cab should I get with it. I'd like something that would be powerful enough to handle a future probably 100-120 watt head as well.

Would it be able to handle the Br00talZ as well. I'd be willing to by a couple pedals as well to complement it.

The other question is should I just wait for the money and get a Framus Cobra, and have all that extra power sitting around.

EDIT: I have a Jackson DKMG, with EMG-HZ's and a turbocharger thing. When I get the amp though I'll probably upgrade to EMG 60 and 81.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
How is the Carvin V3 would it suit my needs?
EDIT: and the JSX as well
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Last edited by BleedDeathMetal at Dec 12, 2007,
Will it do it well though, because the recording quality isn't the best on that? Would I need an OD and a reverb pedal? The cleans are supposedly great right? Is it overpriced, because I have been told that they are before? Would it be best to get one of the larger ones for the best, most versatile sounds?
Quote by doggy_hat
Help Guys!!!! I need more opinions.
Quote by doggy_hat
If you are a metal head i wouldn't suggest the TT. I have one but i don't really play metal too much, im more into Classic rock, which it does extremely well at low levels. The tiny terror essentially does one basic sound, with the gain knob putting more or less crunch in it.

The head itself i would not say is overpriced. The Orange cabs on the other hand... They are good cabs but they are expensive. If you can live with not having an Orange (colored) cab then by all means get something different.

Anyways, personally i wouldn't get the cab for metal. I'm not an amp expert but as far as i know there aren't too many good metal amps in the price range though, maybe a used marshall or something.

Cheers
Quote by RicardoB
If you are a metal head i wouldn't suggest the TT. I have one but i don't really play metal too much, im more into Classic rock, which it does extremely well at low levels. The tiny terror essentially does one basic sound, with the gain knob putting more or less crunch in it.

The head itself i would not say is overpriced. The Orange cabs on the other hand... They are good cabs but they are expensive. If you can live with not having an Orange (colored) cab then by all means get something different.

Anyways, personally i wouldn't get the cab for metal. I'm not an amp expert but as far as i know there aren't too many good metal amps in the price range though, maybe a used marshall or something.

Cheers

So I should probably just wait for a Cobra then. Thanks for the info.
Quote by doggy_hat
The Tiny Terror isn't for the metal you're seeking. Go for the Cobra, or even a 5150
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Where do you live?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
New York.
I don't like the 5150 cleans.
Quote by doggy_hat