I started a thread here before asking about getting a clear sounding electric and got pointed towards something like a telecaster. After reviewing prices and seeing what was available to me in the local shop, I kinda realised that I'm a long way off getting a real telecaster. But, just after finding this guitar. It's a squire and it's price is 365euro. Perfect price for me and I really like the look of it. Just looking for your opinion on it. Is it worth getting? I know it's not the best available but I think for my price range and what I'm looking for it's the main one I've come up with.

http://www.squierguitars.com/products/index.php?partno=0301240506

Thanks for any help.
Quote by RVM
I started a thread here before asking about getting a clear sounding electric and got pointed towards something like a telecaster. After reviewing prices and seeing what was available to me in the local shop, I kinda realised that I'm a long way off getting a real telecaster. But, just after finding this guitar. It's a squire and it's price is 365euro. Perfect price for me and I really like the look of it. Just looking for your opinion on it. Is it worth getting? I know it's not the best available but I think for my price range and what I'm looking for it's the main one I've come up with.

http://www.squierguitars.com/products/index.php?partno=0301240506

Thanks for any help.

Squiers don't deserve the reputation they have around here.

Above the Affinity series, there are some really nice products. No, they're not like Fenders, not even close, but they are quite nice.

I do highly suggest trying it before buying it though and that means getting the actual guitar you tried.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
for a extra 100euro you could get a MIM telly.

Much better quality.

Or go second hand and if your lucky you might find some good deals for that price. I try to avoid buying guitars locally doe to rip off prices.
Quote by False_God
for a extra 100euro you could get a MIM telly.

Much better quality.

Or go second hand and if your lucky you might find some good deals for that price. I try to avoid buying guitars locally doe to rip off prices.

yeah yeah. go a little bigger, get a MIM.