Page 1 of 2
so uhh last night i got off the phone with my gf (we were having an arguement) at around 2:30 am. i go to take a piss and i hear what sounds like my dad's truck. so of course i look outside and what do i see? a red truck with these wack ass wood panel sidesteps and 3 guys all wearing gloves exiting the truck. so i watch for a few min; all they do is shine a flashlight on my car, my neighbor's car/back porch/ window, and go back to the car for idk. anyways before they could get whatever they were looking for out of the car, one of my other neighbors was letting his dog out for a piss (he works the graveyard shift so he's up at odd hours) and the 3 guys from the truck saw him, freaked out, jumped in the truck and sped off with the lights off.

so today im leaving school and talking to my gf. as im about to get in my car what do i fucking see? a red truck with those same lame ass wood crap. and a guy driving it about the same height/body frame as one of the goons last night. so i got his licence plate and followed him around for a bit, i think he was on to me bc he didnt really go anywhere, just kinda drove around aimlessly.

soo uhhh, should i call up my people and get strapped down/ready for a gunfight tonight? what the hell's going on?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by XxGloriousxX

soo uhhh, should i call up my people and get strapped down/ready for a gunfight tonight? what the hell's going on?

Yes, tie yourself to a table, that'll show those dirty criminals!

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by chrisatgrace
strapped up...that is the correct term, and yes.

whoops something like that
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

Come get me! We'll grab the worthog and we'll scream "TONIGHT WE DINE IN DENNYS!!!!" as we charge them with our energy swords... aka sticks and branches.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
get some of your people and surprise the **** out of those guys
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
also you should hire a stripper to perform in your front yard all night
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
nah...boot up. just fight like a man...with fists(possibly of fury). of course you may want to take a small weapon like a blackjack with you.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by algemar
get some of your people and surprise the **** out of those guys

alternatively, tell the cops that there are some suspicious characters hanging around your school and your house in the middle of the night. that should get them arested for paedophilia (sp?)
Don't worry. I don't think they'll come back. If they saw ur neighbor last night, they won't come back. And now I have to get a new truck cause you know what mine looks like...

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I would say call the cops and describe what happened the previous night and the next morning.

Or have an epic battle.
it's an omen. i bet.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
catch it on film.
put it on youtube.
switch the audio of you getting your ass kicked in with "conquest" by the white stripes.
Quote by toshiro umezewa
alternatively, tell the cops that there are some suspicious characters hanging around your school and your house in the middle of the night. that should get them arested for paedophilia (sp?)

only if he happens to look like this

but yeah, you should wait up for them again, and call the cops
lie hidden on your roof with a gun and be ready to load/reload(heh) quickly. Shoot each in the leg.

Yeah, or you could be smart and call the cops.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Right, you can get these little rocket launcher things that fire foam darts and plug into your computer's USB port so you can control it with your pc/laptop. So first get a REALLY long extension cable for the USB, run it up to your house, replace the foam rocket launcher with a .50 calibre machine gun and...

Ok, just saw the flaw in my plan.

Go to the cops, you've got the license plate number, after all.
Quote by synpet713192
only if he happens to look like this

but yeah, you should wait up for them again, and call the cops

has anyone else noticed that that bear has no hands, and that its back foot is really small?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
i was thinking about feeding my dog hotdogs tonight (he goes insane, like beast mode after he eats meat) and letting him loose, but then i realized they'd probably just kill him. im staying up all night with my neighbor's son (my best friend). we have paintball guns and baseball bats yes we're very bored.
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777

i got it dude

stay in the shadows at night and wait for these guys to show up and when they do

you shoot 'em with tranquilizer darts!

thats pretty much all i got

i mean no one likes needles right?
hide in the bushes with a baseball bat. if they come, call the police, then proceed to smash their faces.
So, I see I'm one of 2 people in this thread who doesn't think he should engage in some sort of epic, Spartan-esque battle, and should probably call the cops instead.

What a dandy group we have here in The Pit.
Just fucking dandy.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by krypto1339
So, I see I'm one of 2 people in this thread who doesn't think he should engage in some sort of epic, Spartan-esque battle, and should probably call the cops instead.

What a dandy group we have here in The Pit.
Just fucking dandy.

Oh ****, to Sig or not to Sig.

Anyway, you win the universe.
keep us posted, i want to hear what goes down
"music's the only thing that makes sense anymore..."
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Oh ****, to Sig or not to Sig.

Anyway, you win the universe.

Sa-weet.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Call the cops only if they come back tonight, and do it quickly.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

follow the begining to american history x.

screw some girl, learn your ride is being stolen, shoot the motherfukas who are jackin your ride, curbstomp the last one.

then get assraped in prison.
Kick Ass Ska from the New Orleans Area

Quote by jetfuel495
Quote by DamageMachine
Could be Super AIDS

omfg like in resident evil 4? with the tentacles coming out of his head?

LAS PLAGAS!

Quote by LadyHellraiser
I like boobs
Damn, i sound like a rugmuncher today, haha.
wire a bomb to your car door so when it opens the bomb goes off. just dont forget about the bomb..........................

RIP carl
Quote by rancidbass220
follow the begining to american history x.

screw some girl, learn your ride is being stolen, shoot the motherfukas who are jackin your ride, curbstomp the last one.

then get assraped in prison.

I totally agree with this also definitely go with epic battle music.
Page 1 of 2