alright so, im scrapping my sources.list for linux and need a new one from http://www.ubuntu-nl.org/source-o-matic/ ....except that isnt loading. can someone get me what i need from there? i have 7.10 gutsy. and suggestions for any other repositories that i should add.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Usually the repository software including a huge list of pre-loaded repositories included.
-limefan913

Quote by Chad48309
Quote by The_lizard_king
Originally Posted by The_lizard_king
It really does relieve stress. I was pissed off for a week because I didn't jerk off, so if you quit it you will go mad.
I don't think that's the correct use of the phrase "going mad."
i dont see any need for more as long as you have the backports open, maybe some bleeding edge sources for like amarok and such. and if your into compiz-fusion trevinos repo.
yes, but i ****ed mine up and i dont know whats good and whats bad. so im just scrapping the one i have and getting a new one
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
can anyone help me by sending me the file? i cant get it because that page wont load
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

bump
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell