Page 1 of 5
limp bizkit.

they had one of the most creative guitarists in music, THE best rhythm section of the 90's, and say what you will about fred durst, but the man knew how to put on a good show.
No they didn't shutup
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Oh my. The memories.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i'd say ACDC
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Limp Bizkit...

wow...

no...
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by schecter_guy
limp bizkit.

they had one of the most creative guitarists in music, THE best rhythm section of the 90's, and say what you will about fred durst, but the man knew how to put on a good show.

Whoa dude, you had better put on your flame shield, lol.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
*hands TS a flame shield*

You're gonna need this.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
best rythm section of the 90s? what about pantera?
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
I keep thinking about that vid of fred durst playing guitar.. oh man
Quote by byob_soad2
I'd say Nickelback.

wow, this thread is just becoming the flame shield-soup kitchen
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
The most underrated band is whatever band put out that song that goes 'yummy yummy yummy i've got love in my tummy'
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub

I was pretty much kidding about Nickelback! I was curious what people would say and how people would feel.

I really don't know under-rated, but I didn't really listen to Limp Bizkit. They were ok though.
Quote by schecter_guy
limp bizkit.

Are you by any chance.... fred durst?
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Haha Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park were great back in the day. Linkin Park suck balls now, too hip hopish.
fallout out boy? green day perhaps? this thread is already in the sh*ts
The Dude abides
this thread is going to end well
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I used to like Limp Bizkit for a few months when I was 10/11. Now I dislike them immensely.

I have no doubt that 90% of people who used to like them would say the exact same thing.
I'd have to say it's definitely Good Charlotte. I mean common guys can you play guitar or make better rhythms then those guys? No you can't. Their muzik be tight and all da haters just be frontin' cuz dey is jelous. srsly GC BEST. BAND. EVAR. YOU CAN'T DENY.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

i liked wes borlan for awhile then his playing just got boring as with most musicians who don't know any theory. Their musicianship wasnt bad necessarily it's just fred durst who ruined the band.
PSN id: SeniorSausage
Bright Eyes, Stars, Metric, sorta Muse.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Haha Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park were great back in the day. Linkin Park suck balls now, too hip hopish.

well i think Minutes To Midnight doesn't have enough hip hop as the other ones...
Can You Tell a Killer From A Saviour?
its just one of those days when you dont wanna wake up, everything sucks, everything is ****ed!
Anal Cu/nt ...well I second this haha the song titles oh dear god!
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Leave now...This should end in TS being banned and me saying have a nice time in FOTB. But I doubt it will... So leave....Or you might get flamed to death.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
slightly stoopid
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
TS didnt you have a thread earlier about how much you hated rap?
Limp Bizket that's laughable.
Lil Mama is the voice of our generation. She's the most original artist that has come out in the past 20 years.

Turbonegro.
Plain rock, it's awesome.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Page 1 of 5