This is a jazz fusion tune i wrote and recorded in a couple of hours the other day. All the sounds you hear except for the drums were done on guitar. And that may seem like a funny statement but you'll understand when you listen. The solo is by no means permanent, just the first take i decided to keep temporarily. Please check it out and crit!!!!!!

please!!!!........... (imagine puppy face)

www.myspace.com/joeheider
Joe! I just finished talking to you on AIM and I saw this at the bottom of the page on UG. Badass song.
Nice dude that is a sweet song... Pretty good for 16 years old.. I actually really like this stuff and have been getting into this music... Rock on man
Quote by SickMetal
Joe! I just finished talking to you on AIM and I saw this at the bottom of the page on UG. Badass song.

Is this Pat or nate? which of the two guitar players i was just talking to are you? haha
pretty sweet, i wanna see wat its like when u write out the solo. perfect tone for it as well. wat did u use for drums, they sound amazing. the ending part it seemed like u tried to hard to make it chromatic sounding, dont use it too much, even though jazz has it, it isnt all about the chromatics
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Nice...Great song, i love the feel. I sent a friend request from our band's myspace (Chaos and Clockwork

Keep it up!
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build