Hey guys. So im FINALLY getting my new amp in the coming weeks. DSL100H and a 1960AX.

Just one question. Ive tried the DSL head in a nearby city and thought it was fantastic but it was through the ol' 1960A. Im actually getting a 1960AX (greenbacks) and im just wondering if im going to experience any problems with it, seeing as how its rated at 100w. Am I going to get insane feedback/squeeling if I turn the dirty channel up a lot, or should i be fine?

Thanks.
You should be just fine.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Should be fine. Have you tried a cab with greenbacks in it before? They're not for everyone, I'd suggest you try one with the DSL before you buy it to make sure you like it for sure.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Nope. 100 watt JCMs + a 100 greenback cab have been a standard for a long time. DSL's are probably rated more leniently than 800s anyway. If you crank it ALL the way it will be putting out more than 100 watts, but you should be fine.
Keep in mind that speakers are rated for "more" than they say they can handle. My Red Fang has a power rating of 30 watts, but can handle up to 60 watts. Same with the Greenbacks, because that means they can handle an amp putting out a bit more than a 100 watts.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009