what would be really good is this.

a marshal jcm800 2x12 combo.

with two channels i can switch between (clean and dirty).

an effects loop would be handy.

and definitly a master volume.

if this exsists could i get the name (iv been hearing things like "4104" & "6602")

how heavy it is and reliabilty and weather this web sight has a review page on it.

also an average of how much it would cost in austrailian dollars.

if you cannot get what i want with the channels, loop, and master. just anything close would be awsome.

thanks heaps.
the 4212 is the 2x12 50 watt jcm800 dual channel model, the 4211 is the 2x12 100 watt dual channel.
a 100 watt combo and 100 watt 2x12 combo are going to be the same "loudness" so to speak. the only difference with the half stack is that the speakers are simply pushing more air. I would go for the 50 watt, its going to be cheaper and it sounds like it's what you need. IMO no one really ever need a 100 watt amp
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
so 50 watt 4212 jcm800 dual channel combo sounds pretty good.

does it have a foot pedal input to switch between the channels (can i use it to switch between a clean and a dirty).

effects loop?

how much austrailian? and has anyone previously used it and got comments?
anyone? i need this before christmas and was wondering if anyone knew if they sell theese in sydney, and if so where. cause im going there for a day, in about a weeks time. and have full intentions of coming home with one.
i have no idea where they sell those in sydney. the only way you can pick one up in the states is if you stumble into a place w/used amps and they happen to have that one....aka they dont make them any more

but, your best bet would probably be ebay. i played that combo once and it sounded really nice. they do have a foot pedal for it, but unless you buy it from someone who has the foot pedal your prob. gonna have to but it separately, but they arnt that expensive (less than one hundred american i think). t he amp will also run you between 800 and a grand american, im not sure what the austrailian equivalent is but you can find that out online
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com