so i dont really feel like going to school today because i'd have to walk through a foot and a half of snow to get there. i'm going to call myself in sick but im not sure what im supposed to say exactly, eh?

edit: im calling as my dad.
Last edited by supern0va at Dec 13, 2007,
Quote by nousernamehere
oh if your calling as you dad say
''his ass is mine today oh boy he might not be in for the week''

"I am ______ my son ___________ is not feeling well and will not be in today."

end.
l0lz, I have a snow day today.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
use what your parents would say.

example

"hello, yes i'm ****'s father, just calling to let you know that he's sick and wont be able to make it today."

and as my mum always says "never complicate it, always keep a lie simple"

edit: oh... well **** you too....

:P
dont call in, forge a note the next day its easier and less likely to get caught. get someone else to write it for you shouldnt be that hard
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
"Hi, this is dad I mean Mr. *last name*. I, I mean my son *first name* can't come to school. I'm, I mean he, is sick. Thanks.:
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i wish i could do it, but we don't have a home phone, so i'd have to steal my mom's phone cause thats our listed home number!