Yeah, so this is sort of a serious matter. My girlfriend called me today telling me that her collar bone, neck and arm is hurting her on the left side of her body only. Then she said she started seeing spots for a bit and i think her fingers where getting numb. Anybody with a medical background can you please tell me what the hell is going on? She's getting a ride to the doctors right now but everyone i asked didn't know **** and I think it's a stroke because something similar happened to a buddy of mine and he had a stroke when feeling those things and it turned out to be a heart condition.

So can anyone tell me what those are symptoms of or lead me to a site where i can put in the symptoms or something and they will give me results as to what it can be? Thanks.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
webmd
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Thanks dude!
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
np good luck
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by rocker007
UG =/= A Doctor
Sorry

lol well i wasn't so much looking for a doctor, more so people who are studying in the medical background, maybe even people who have had a similar experience so they could tell me what's wrong with her. I can't navigate through that site for **** but I know it's not a stroke so I'm happy about that, one thing it could be is a slipped disk in her neck area. That must suck but it could be worse so I'm thankful.
Quote by darthteet
...rip...
Douchhhhe haha. Anyway, It could be this thing called bells palsy maybe? I've heard that can affect only certain sides, but I don't know if it's just the face, or in the whole body. Stroke seems like it could be accurate. But yeah man, we're not good with medical stuff here :/
Wow, this is nothing like the British Doctor system.

Can you imagine if it was?

"Sit down, UG will see you in three hours.."
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
lol well i wasn't so much looking for a doctor, more so people who are studying in the medical background, maybe even people who have had a similar experience so they could tell me what's wrong with her. I can't navigate through that site for **** but I know it's not a stroke so I'm happy about that, one thing it could be is a slipped disk in her neck area. That must suck but it could be worse so I'm thankful.

As a medical student I advise you to take her to your general practitioner or accident and emergency unit. Is that what you want when you say you want someone studying a medical background and advice from them?
Quote by tyronelab
As a medical student I advise you to take her to your general practitioner or accident and emergency unit. Is that what you want when you say you want someone studying a medical background and advice from them?

How long is it before you can give real answers and not just good advice?
Like I could have said that for goodness sake...
"Omg I think you might be having a stroke! Hold on let me get it confirmed in the pit."
Feed your mind.
If she looked like Joe Cocker at Woodstock, it was probably a stroke.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
what is she, likes 65?
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Wow, this is nothing like the British Doctor system.

Can you imagine if it was?

"Sit down, UG will see you in three hours.."

lol.
doesnt numbness on the left side sometimes mean ur gonna have a heart attack soon??
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby