i was thinking about getting one for christmas and i was just wondering if anyone had any oppinions on them??
good or not?

thanks
Quote by Trefellin
I got into a fight with Handel once, he baroque my nose.

Quote by leeb rocks
Seth Govans your guitar teacher? God. am I jealous.
They are very cheap. Spend a little more and get an Epiphone Les Paul Standard or something.
Try and find a japanese one or look at the specials. They're good but harder to find and a little more pricey. What about a gibson melody maker? they're pretty cheap.
No way man dont get one.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol... Sig this if you like bagels.
thanks
il probably look at getting a gibson melody maker now as they are probably better made
Quote by Trefellin
I got into a fight with Handel once, he baroque my nose.

Quote by leeb rocks
Seth Govans your guitar teacher? God. am I jealous.
if you want a junior/melody maker make sure it has a single coil or P90 though otherwise there isn't any real point getting one.
Look at the Agile Les Pauls on Rondomusic.com There good quality for a very cheap price.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
buy a epiphone lp jr and stick a gibson lp jr neck on there and everyone will think you have a gibson lp jr. lol thats stupid but i would but an epiphone lp jr.
they got a humbucker instead of a P90.

Seriously you should save for a gibson one, their only like £600. Very cheap and they rock
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
they really aren't as bad as everyone says they are but don't get one as a present. if you can't try it before you buy it, don't buy it! because the quality control is absolutely terrible for these guitars. a good one will be pretty decent for the price and much better than anything else in the price range, but a bad one will just be... well, bad.

The P-90 equipped '57 JR reissue which i believe may be discontinued on the other hand is a really nice guitar.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp