So birds are reptiles
This is my theory:
Birds belong to a group called diapsids so do crocodilians and as did dinosaurs. It has recently been proved that velociraptors had "knob quillsy" I think they were called, which is where the feathers that are responsible for flight attached to the bone.

Basically I don't want to google it because I'm trying to learn to think more logically than I already do
Do you think my idea was plausible?
If not I'll just say birds are reptiles because Chuck Norris says so

Tim
EDIT: Yeah poorly expressed but I'm not in the mood for being all pedantic
EDIT2: Deleted some stuff, I'm tired and not in a mood for being pedantic cos I'm in the middle of a ton of chemistry work
Last edited by _Tim_ at Dec 13, 2007,
My theory is that your theory is so poorly expressed that it loses all credibility
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by daytripper75
wait, your theory is that birds evolved into dinosaurs?

meh I did put a question mark but yeah , it was a stupid thing to put
Wow your logic sucks. Heres a flame shield. You'll need it. *hands flame shield to TS*
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
My theory is that ur a knob. go back to science class
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by punkrocker10115
Wow your logic sucks. Heres a flame shield. You'll need it. *hands flame shield to TS*

your gunna need another man

*hands flame shield, protective F-Suit and Ruger to Tim*
How the hell did you get through the auditions to become UG's archaeologist with a theory like that?
Love is not a victory march.
There's a difference between archaeology and paleontology. Paleontology is actually considered by geologists and paleontologists[obviously]. Due to the fact archaeology is concerned with people.
Quote by _Tim_
There's a difference between archaeology and paleontology. Paleontology is actually considered by geologists and paleontologists[obviously]. Due to the fact archaeology is concerned with people.

Haha I retract my statement and would suggest you leave palaeontology alone then.
Love is not a victory march.
:P the paleontology thing came from my biology tutor saying birds were reptiles, but he wouldn't explain it so i tried thinking about it using information i already knew
Quote by _Tim_
:P the paleontology thing came from my biology tutor saying birds were reptiles, but he wouldn't explain it so i tried thinking about it using information i already knew

Birds came from dinosaurs. Not the other way round.
I realise that now, and I thought it in the first place, but then I remembered reading that raptors probably lost their power of flight but retained the "knob quills" but tbh i dont care much now
Quote by Meths
Birds came from dinosaurs. Not the other way round.

Actually dinosaurs evolved from a newt that was sent back in time by a scientist in the year 2043, DUH
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████