I have a philosophy exam tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock. It's an houf and a half. I wanna destresss before it by smoking a little jay... Think that is a good idea? I usually work better when I'm high and I heard that smoking up before language exams sometimes help (however, bad idea for maths which demands logic)...
Dont be suprised if your answer is

"and dat **** was stingg said plato and **** got all funny like a rubber chicken from then on"
Dude, smoking is never a good idea.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
You should only get a little bit high. High enough to become philosophical, but without losing the ability to write coherently.

If I'd had weed when I did philosohpy, I wouldn't have failed.

BTW; getting high makes me extremely logical indeed.

When I'm high I'm unbeatable at risk, but when I'm not I only win 90% of the time.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

Dont be a square, everyones doing it. Dont you wanna be cool? Dont you?

/peer pressure
Quote by DanRev

+1.

You'll love it, bro!

PS.) I'm gonna pull your pants down, OK brah?
Go for it. Should be fun times.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by DanRev

/peer pressure

You cannot sway me!! Never!!!

/rebel
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
You gonna fail!
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

quiet, you

nah, its a bad idea before an exam or quiz.

Jack my swag
Depends how you react to the stuff, innit? If it works for you, do it. If it doesn't, don't do it. The Pit does not have a crystal ball.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
My best buddies Bro smoked up a **** load before the ACT and he managed to get a 34! idk man its up to you and you prolly kno how much itl affect your body. i say why not!
I wouldnt call it a good idea...smoking a joint alone is wasteful. Take bole hits, or better yet, a little personal pack from a chillum.
to be hardcore it is required to smoke the joint while the examination is in progress, getting caught = fail, in every sense of the word
dont smoke so much that you're stupid/ think everything is funny. only smoke enought to get a head change. i smoked a bowl before my semester AP english exam and i got a 73, but turns out that was the highest grade in the class so my teacher curved it and i got 100.

coinsidence?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Do it. I find myself able to think quite philisophically with the help of a little weed. It all comes down to whether or not you can handle yourself while high... If you can, I say go for it. If you think you'll be laughing at everything, don't do it.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
+1.

You'll love it, bro!

PS.) I'm gonna pull your pants down, OK brah?

That video is awesome.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Remember there is a big difference between philosophy and pretentious stoned bollocks.