I got in trouble again today, and this time.. i have not done anything. I am not going to mention any names because that can get me into ALOT of trouble

today.. a certain school official calls me into an office and says.. "You logged into this persons account (thats what he actualy said, this persons.. he said no names, times, or other info), sent innaproperiate emails to her family and friends through his/her acount which he/she accidentaly left logged on, and logged off and left.. youre suspended.. someone said they saw you do it"

i was in the room when this happened (i think).. but i was logged into my own computer which had no account logged in on it.. and i was doing my own work. I knew no other passwords or email accounts. If they checked the user log in logs.. they might see that

basicaly its their word against mine

this pisses me off alot since i didnt do it, some teachers believe me, and my parents believe me.

Thoughts and advice is needed from the almighty pit.. help

Edit 1: i wouldnt care if there was nothing going on at school.. but work.. major computer assignment (btw im banned from school computers.. so chances are that ill fail computer engineering).. summatives.. **** i cant do at home

Edit2: i dont even know how long im suspended.. the school official said that "Youre suspended for tomorow for sure.. and ill have to talk to some other officials to see if theres gonna be further suspension"

so i dont even know exactly how long im suspended for
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Last edited by Ultimate_Gio92 at Dec 13, 2007,
Any "good" (i.e. privacy invading) school network would have keyloggers, etc in place to log each and every single thing a user does. If yours does then just tell them to look at their logs. They'll see that person's account at the moment it was h4x0red and then they can just cross reference it with what you're doing. Otherwise, as you say, it's their word against yours.
i know.. but i hate this because my name is going through the dirt.. and my suspension isnt being lifted. .and its important that i be in school

btw i love korn :-D
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by allchavsrgay
Yea man free time off school be happy!

Exactly what i'm thinking. How long you suspended for?
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
i wouldnt care if there was nothing going on at school.. but work.. major computer assignment (btw im banned from school computers.. so chances are that ill fail computer engineering).. summatives.. **** i cant do at home

Edit: i dont even know how long im suspended.. the school official said that "Youre suspended for tomorow for sure.. and ill have to talk to some other officials to see if theres gonna be further suspension"

so i dont even know exactly how long im suspended for
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
How could you do that to her?
You're a horrible person.
Nah, I'm just kidding.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. But don't worry, they have no concrete evidence against you so they can't suspend you. And if they do, just remember you're missing school.
Quote by alteredgod
I'm afraid your only option is rape the official/s.

He's correct. There is NO other alternative.
yeah but like.. its really pissing me off how something like this could happen... basicaly i could do this to anyone of you out of the random (as an example)
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
Just be calm. You're innocent, so why should you worry? Tell them exactly what happened. Keep a straight face.

If that doesn't work, swear by your own blood that you didn't do it, cut yourself and bleed on his desk.
hahah none of thats worked.. except the blood thing..that might .. hmm
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
I got in trouble again today, and this time.. i have not done anything. I am not going to mention any names because that can get me into ALOT of trouble

today.. a certain school official calls me into an office and says..

I was totally expecting this to be some alternate account from the TS of "Owned."...
Who dat?
Honestly, if he doesn't believe your claims that you are innocent, ask a rhetorical question: "What evidence do you need that I didn't do it?"

Does The Person™ still have those offensive e-mails?
well i get 4 different grade.. one for each class.. and if i fail one i either have to take it again next year.. fail high school.. OR take it in the summer if its available in the summer

but i dont wanna do any of that over something i didnt do. its not fair and its bull****
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
ill be so pissed if i have to do any extracurricular work because of this.. or if this hurts my chances of getting an ipod from my parents
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
If you used an account that had been left logged on, you don't have to know the password.
Quote by alteredgod
I'm afraid your only option is rape the official/s.

This is why advice shouldn't really be asked for in The Pit, albeit the reply made me "lol"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

today.. a certain school official calls me into an office and says.. "You logged into this persons account (thats what he actualy said, this persons.. he said no names, times, or other info), sent innaproperiate emails to her family and friends through his/her acount which he/she accidentaly left logged on, and logged off and left.. youre suspended.. someone said they saw you do it"

I think that school official is thick.

"to her family", "his/her account"

Hmm, I wonder if this is a boy or girl.

They said "you logged into", yet later said "he/she accidentally left logged on".
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

yeah i understood nothing.. all i know is that im pissed. they confused me with that too.. and im not sure if they meant i logged into her school account or her email account

i have no clue what computer this was done from.. what time it was done... who the victim (other than me) is.. and who blamed me

a few teachers have voiced support for me thoe!
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER