Can anyone tell me the dimensions of a Charvel Model 4 neck? is it the standard 1'' by 2 3/16''? Im trying to find a body for my Kramer neck, and i found a charvel model 4 body with the ideal specs (3 switches, tone, volume, kahler routing) and i need to know if the body cavity is the whole standard 2 3/16 and 5/8 inches deep.

Also, is the scale length on a model 4 25.5?
Last edited by LP Addict at Dec 13, 2007,
I can't tell you rest and be 100% on it, but yes, the model 4 neck is a 25.5" neck, like pretty much all J/C necks (Even the Fusion's necks were standard necks). I am not 100% on the pocket though. However, it is confirmed to be sacrilege when you mate a Kramer neck or body to a Jackson/Charvel neck or body
Quote by CJRocker
I can't tell you rest and be 100% on it, but yes, the model 4 neck is a 25.5" neck, like pretty much all J/C necks (Even the Fusion's necks were standard necks). I am not 100% on the pocket though. However, it is confirmed to be sacrilege when you mate a Kramer neck or body to a Jackson/Charvel neck or body

well, im pretty much a sacreligious peice of crap to begin with, so this will make it all the better, im really just concerned about the scale length, i can carve out the neck joint if needed.
Quote by LP Addict
well, im pretty much a sacreligious peice of crap to begin with, so this will make it all the better, im really just concerned about the scale length, i can carve out the neck joint if needed.

Scale will be fine... I don't advise cutting the joint though. You'll kill the resale value. Just wait for one cut right to come along, but it should work, though I would need someone to confirm that.
did you buy the model 4 that ended today???
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight