Tonight our family lost its beloved pet, a family member of eight years. We told the young ones its ok, our dog went to a better place. It was her time, as a family we didn't want her to suffer. The young ones are still having a hard time with it, but i believe they may understand. After and during the tears we gathered together and said good bye, we love you Zxona, rest in peace.

This thread isn't about me. So no "i'm sorry to hear comments". It's about anyone who would like to say goodbye. Pets are family and its hard to lose them also.

This is our Pet's Memorial. Pics if you would like.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Dec 13, 2007,
having a pet die that you've had for a good time like that is always awful. My first dog died 2 years ago after 9 years, and it was pretty rough.

Best wishes to you and your family man.
Nikolas
that sucks dude, i remember when my cat died.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
having a pet die that you've had for a good time like that is always awful. My first dog died 2 years ago after 9 years, and it was pretty rough.

Best wishes to you and your family man.

I've been through it a couple of times, its watching my two nephews go though it for their first time that is hard.

But like i said this thread isn't about me, Its for anyone who would like to say goodbye to a lost pet(family member).
epic7734
RIP my dog Pepsi, died about 10 years ago I'd say. Crazy bastard that wanted to eat me, but still, RIP.
my moms boyfriend let my favorite dog ever outside and forgot about him, we lived next to a main road and it chased a semi truck and got ran over in front of the animal place across the street. My moms boyfriend is a douche.
Quote by RedMoonMan
my moms boyfriend let my favorite dog ever outside and forgot about him, we lived next to a main road and it chased a semi truck and got ran over in front of the animal place across the street. My moms boyfriend is a douche.

You're right, he is a douche. Rest in doggy heaven(RDH)
epic7734
how do you pronounce Zxona??

RIP Zxona
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by senor_penguin
how do you pronounce Zxona??

RIP Zxona

the 'x' is silent. i don't know why it is, i was just told to accept it is silent.
Zo(the O is lower case sound)
na. like ..na man..
that doesn't make sense. oh well RDH
epic7734