Page 1 of 3
PPHS My school is homophobic. They allow a club called the G.S.A.(Gay/Straight Alliance), yet they toy with it. They give them hope and take it all away. They faced so much criticism for pushing a touchy subject. They may attempt to take the club away but they will not silence us. No other club faces rude administrators, public humiliaion, and ridicule from the students. I graduated this last year and have to say that it has gotten worse. Posters torn down. Students threatening to jump kids after school for being in the club. The staff is just waiting to find a flaw to boot the club. Anyone have any ideas to raise hell and make sure we are heard?
Don't raise hell, first of all

Play by the rules as much as you can. That gives them as little justification for disbanding the club as possible, and that way if they do force you guys to shut down, you'll be the victims and will be able to make all sorts of noise about it.

Don't do anything stupid. That just gives them a legitimate reason to shut you down.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
They have already discontinued the school paper for having interviews of people in the GSA. They said it was putting the student in danger.
Quote by iChung
Give them your aids.

Wow, I dont think anyone who has AIDS. Great way to incorporate a deadly virus into a joke tho. Im part of the straight in the GSA anywayss
Quote by Shywalk329
Wow, I dont think anyone who has AIDS. Great way to incorporate a deadly virus into a joke tho. Im part of the straight in the GSA anywayss

I'm sure your parents are very proud.
At least I know who and what I am. Homophobes dont know what they are. So they get scared. They start to lash out on a certain group who are okay with who they are.
Quote by Shywalk329
At least I know who and what I am. Homophobes dont know what they are. So they get scared. They start to lash out on a certain group who are okay with who they are.

What the hell is wrong with you?

EDIT: Oops, I thought you said homosexuals, not homophobes. My bad.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I applaud your efforts tho! Keep picking, you might find a sore spot somewhere else.
Quote by Shywalk329
They have already discontinued the school paper for having interviews of people in the GSA. They said it was putting the student in danger.

Queers in Lewis Black's Red White and Screwed?
"Homosexuality is destroying the American family. Puh. How? They never tell us how.... But maybe I'm wrong! Maybe there is a group of gay banditos, who get in a van and go from village to dell, and when night falls, they pull up to that suburban cul-de-sac where only one house stands. And they don black clothes, and matching pumps, very tasteful, and go up to that house where a young American family has sat down for their meal. And they break in the front door and start FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS!!!!! And another American family is destroyed!"

/bad paraphrase

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I really dont know what the hell is wrong with me. Someone tell me. I think I am actually okay with a people who are accepting and know what its like to be judged.
Quote by SteveHouse

Queers in Lewis Black's Red White and Screwed?
"Homosexuality is destroying the American family. Puh. How? They never tell us how.... But maybe I'm wrong! Maybe there is a group of gay banditos, who get in a van and go from village to dell, and when night falls, they pull up to that suburban cul-de-sac where only one house stands. And they don black clothes, and matching pumps, very tasteful, and go up to that house where a young American family has sat down for their meal. And they break in the front door and start FUC[/]IKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS!!!!! And another American family is destroyed!"

/bad paraphrase

hey thats your opinion
Quote by Shywalk329
I really dont know what the hell is wrong with me. Someone tell me. I think I am actually okay with a people who are accepting and know what its like to be judged.

Me too. I disagree with the lifestyle, sure, but I'll still die for someone's right to live it.

SHedIT: ^Wtf are you trying to say there? I'm really confused. /SHedIT

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Me too. I disagree with the lifestyle, sure, but I'll still die for someone's right to live it.

SHedIT: ^Wtf are you trying to say there? I'm really confused. /SHedIT

thats how it works in every situation. Whether you like it or not.
A 'Gay/Straight Alliance' just further worsens the homophobic divide. If you really accepted homosexuality you wouldn't see them as a different side, and no alliance would be necessary.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I think you missed Lewis Black's sarcasm. I'm trying to say I agree with you.
SHedIT: But muphin makes a solid point. /SHedIT

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

TS, for you:

And:

To aide you in getting down off the cross you're so clearly on. Maybe down here with all us regular folk you'll realize that everyone has sh*t to deal with, everyone feels discriminated against, and everyone thinks they have it bad. I know with a powerful tool such as a school club you can really accomplish a lot, but come on, you want to be heard? And what exactly is it that you're saying that needs to be heard? Tolerance? Acceptance? Other sh*t everyone is well aware of, but that some people are too set-in-their-ways or stubborn to listen to anymore? Your club is allowed to exist within the school, if you think the faculty is treating you unfairly, then take it somewhere else. Someplace beyond school. (IE: The real world.) Meet at each other's houses, rent out a place, it doesn't matter. If your objective is to "raise hell" with the administration because you don't think you're being treated right, then that shows the maturity level of the involved parties. Rather than try to get something done, you'd rather just piss and moan? Get off it, already.

/end rant.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Well if somone is afraid of being seen as gay or lesbian than we offer a sanctuary of sorts to help someone through becoming who they are.
Hmm, I suppose I could subject your reality....or I could just lie down and let somone take my nuts.
ANYONE else have any interesting points to be made? I didnt ask for your tools nor your sarcastic ideas of reality.
Quote by iChung
Give them your aids.

XDDDD

Anywho... These clubs worsen it... the world needs to be one BIG gay straight alliance, not have clubs that will just draw bad attention.
Last edited by pinkhaze29 at Dec 13, 2007,
Quote by Shywalk329
ANYONE else have any interesting points to be made? I didnt ask for your tools nor your sarcastic ideas of reality.

Our tools... That's funny because someone offered you a hammer...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Shywalk329

Dude, they're trying to help. Don't be gay.
Don't get me going again.
Tolerance : The ability to tolerate something. Does not imply acceptance, condonance, condemnation, assimilation, prejudicial attitude, homophobia, bigotry, or any other adjective anybody wishes to ascribe to this thread. Get over it. Gay people exist. Get over it. Jesus did.
And by the way. You give me a "Man Hug" I reserve the right to give you one back and you wont like it. But feel free to fuck whatever you like. I really don't care.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Shywalk329

Aren't you trying to preach tolerance for the way people are?

Why are you being intolerant towards homophobes?

Quote by Shywalk329
HAHAHAHAHA! You people made me laugh. I hate you all.

Even me? I tried to help!
Quote by lateraluspiral
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran

Save the world?
Quote by SimpleMan008
Aren't you trying to preach tolerance for the way people are?

Why are you being intolerant towards homophobes?

Because there's no point in tolerating intolerance.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Im not being intolerant og homophobes. Im making it aware that most people are and dont realize it until theyre faced with a situation that points toward it.
Quote by Shywalk329
Im not being intolerant og homophobes. Im making it aware that most people are and dont realize it until theyre faced with a situation that points toward it.

Hey buddy, if you want to stop intolerance I suggest first that you stop making generalizations about the tolerance of other people.
Quote by lateraluspiral
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran

Save the world?
Quote by Shywalk329

And you aren't reading anything anyone says... Or you wouldn't being saying what you're saying about us.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Thanks stevehouse. I didnt really get your views. An insult gives away a lot about somone.
First off I can't tell you how lucky you are to be in a place where homosexuality in school is okay. I live in a small unopen minded place. If you're gay, you're out. plain and simple. I respect peoples lifestyles and what they stand for. I am a straight man with gay friends, and I've never once let them be walked on like trash. I however must suggest you be supportive in the right way. Cause scenes or making any kind of public issue that isn't needed is definately not the way to go. If they do however ban the club you can definately make huge cases about it and go to the school board with authorities involved, that always makes them change things.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Quote by bambamm89
First off I can't tell you how lucky you are to be in a place where homosexuality in school is okay. I live in a small unopen minded place. If you're gay, you're out. plain and simple. I respect peoples lifestyles and what they stand for. I am a straight man with gay friends, and I've never once let them be walked on like trash. I however must suggest you be supportive in the right way. Cause scenes or making any kind of public issue that isn't needed is definately not the way to go. If they do however ban the club you can definately make huge cases about it and go to the school board with authorities involved, that always makes them change things.

I understand that.
Page 1 of 3