i just got a dime-o-flame and the bridge sit's too low in the body, the knife edge is ok just the back is too low , i took off the back and the screws are ran almost all the way in , so i loosen them up and i notice they are sticken out of the body , cant get the back plate on , no wonder they ran em up so tight . should i pre-drill some new holes or what . theres not much room in there
yeah, fill in the holes and redrill(idk how you would get that angle) but they basically f'ed your guitar.
my rig:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender acoustic Gemini II
Kustom Dual 30RC
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Digitech grunge distortion
Return it. Don't redrill you fool. Its a new guitar and it should be flaw free, but then again, this also is just another reason why I say to avoid Chinese guitars (Among others).
i know i am so pissed and dissappointed, why dont they just have them made in the U.S.A. and have them inspected before shipped , hell ,they charge enoughf for em .
Quote by penybad132
i know i am so pissed and dissappointed, why dont they just have them made in the U.S.A. and have them inspected before shipped , hell ,they charge enoughf for em .

If it was made in USA, the price would inflate way more then eight hundred bucks. There are also quality MIK Deans too you know, you just got a bad one. I've played a MIK Dean '79 ML and I thought the thing was brilliant.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
all anwsers appreciated , anyone got the low down on the nomanclature and warranty?
I think all Dean guitars have a lifetime warranty so long as you're the first owner of the guitar.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by penybad132
O.K. im lookin for somone that actually knows somthing.

Are you suggesting I don't? I own a Dean guitar you know.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by penybad132
im not lookin for (thought) or (think)

I highly doubt I'm wrong. If you're not convinced, then go to the bottom of this page and read it. Check it out.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster