Page 1 of 4
"PROXY DETECTED"
pwnt
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Quote by rush5757
what's the point of having an 'egg'?

because we can't grow dragons in petri dishes, duh.

at least not yet.....

>.>

<.<
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I call role of crazy (and morally ambiguous) uncle!
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by magicninja_
Well that sucks. Anyway my dragon needs to be hatched within a week or he dies a horrible death. You wouldn't wan't my dragon to die would you?

i want to stamp on your egg.

this is by far the most useless thing ever.
Quote by pimpslap1236
i want to stomp on your egg.

this is by far the most useless thing ever.

fixed
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Twist of fate
And here I was thinking that I was gonna hear

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU
Hey the dragon might love that song and come out singing it. Only one way to find out....
K, now what's in it for me? I better get to lick whipped cream out of your girlfriend's buttcrack or something.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by magicninja_
Even worse than tits on a bull.

However, I just wanna see what the damn dragon looks like. If you don't want to by all means go lurk in a masturbation thread.

but i wasnt...
i was just...
mastu...but....i was...

Quote by nebraskan
K, now what's in it for me? I better get to lick whipped cream out of your girlfriend's buttcrack or something.

Hmm nope just the satisfaction that you helped click the little bastard out of his shell. You can lick whipped cream off my hairy nuts if you like but it's my final offer.
Quote by magicninja_
Hmm nope just the satisfaction that you helped click the little bastard out of his shell. You can lick whipped cream off my hairy nuts if you like but it's my final offer.

I think the fact that he's out is payment enough
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by hug a llama
Yours has spots. I want spots...

It's a rock
Quote by Neil_
It's a rock

You're right it sorta resembles a rock...but that makes it more ninja. I mean c'mon it isn't even born yet and it already has camouflage.
Quote by hug a llama
You're right it sorta resembles a rock...but that makes it more ninja. I mean c'mon it isn't even born yet and it already has camouflage.

Yeah but rocks don't hatch
Quote by Neil_
Yeah but rocks don't hatch

Well in certain deserts, there are such things as migrating rocks. They only move at night. They leave a long trail in the sand behind them. What you have here is one kickass rock/dragon egg. Just be grateful it didn't turn into fish. I mean who wants a fish as a pet?
Quote by magicninja_
However, I just wanna see what the damn dragon looks like. If you don't want to by all means go lurk in a masturbation thread.

What's wrong with that?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Once they all hatch I say we have a dragon fight. We battle them to the death, just like in pokemon.
Quote by magicninja_
Who said there was anything wrong with it?

You made it seem like that was a bad thing, but if I misunderstood what you were saying, then peace out.
Quote by hug a llama
Once they all hatch I say we have a dragon fight. We battle them to the death, just like in pokemon.

Pokemon don't die though, they just faint.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Page 1 of 4