Not that I'm looking for a tube amp ATM, but just wanted to know what everyone thought of these amps:

Crate Palomino V16

Fender Blues Jr.

Peavey Classic 30 (used)

I don't think the Crate or the Peavey have master volumes do they?

For bedroom/small giging (radio station, school gyms, etc.)

and for mostly Classic/ Hard Rock
(Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Rush, Dire Straits, and some Ozzy/Sabbath/Iron Maiden stuff)

And if choosing the Blues Jr. Specify a distortion/Overdrive pedal for it, because its OD isn't super good (It's decent, but not crazy)
Out of all of those, I'd prefer the Peavey Classic Thirty. It does everything the Crate does but better IMHO.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
that's exactly what I was thinking, but every1 I know that has a classic 30 uses an attenuator with it (which is like $500) and I don't know if the peavey has a master volume or not
Well the thing has a Pre and Post gain control on the drive channel. The Post volume acts like a master volume of sorts. If you crank the Pre control, you get more gain and then you can use the Post to control the volume.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
No problem.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster