Page 1 of 2
i just went up to wal-mart and this dude asked me if i wanted a blow job and i was like **** you

holy ****
err...thats nice....whats the point in this again?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
That sucks dude, I probably would've kicked his ass, or just said "no, I'm not a faggot"
The only time I use that term if/when a gay guy hits on me.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Hey...want a blowjob?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
hate gays I take it? thats not cool man
it was probly just somebody playing with ya anyway dont get your balls in a knot :\
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
i think he was an illegal immigrant becus he didnt speak english very well and he was just standing there
Quote by VR 07
i think he was an illegal immigrant becus he didnt speak english very well and he was just standing there

oh that settles it. he just needed some cash.
Lol, hey guys, I just asked some douche at a Wal-Mart if he wanted a blowjob, he just started cussing at me..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
yeah lame thread alot of random hate here not cool
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Being gay seems like its starting to be a trend. A lot of kids think its kool but they dont really have attraction to the same sex. In a way I think that would be offensive to most gays but hey, cant keep everyone happy.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
this is a waste of my time but im going to reply anyway

what kind of loser are you posting this? and whats it matter if he's illegally here, techincally so are we.. i know.. overdone arguement but true

and if he's gay so what? now when gay dudes hit on me i get a little weirded out but what would you do if some chick that didnt speak much english asked if she could suck your manprong?

see? loser

EDIT!
is his avatar Slash? lmfao that just adds to his phailure, Slash may be able to play but he's the biggest loser/retard in music since the Bee Gees broke up
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Ugh, your insecurity is painfully obvious, TS. Do everyone a favor: learn to censor yourself.
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by nebraskan
That sucks dude, I probably would've kicked his ass, or just said "no, I'm not a faggot"
The only time I use that term if/when a gay guy hits on me.

If every girl you've hit on or made a pass at could kick your ass, you'd probably be dead.
TS, he hit on you; get over your cute little self.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Didn't you know? It's one of those homosexual conspiracies that you hear about. All the cool kids are joining in.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I call gay men "sexually challenged" and bisexual girls "sexually advanced."
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by p o e

what kind of loser are you posting this? and whats it matter if he's illegally here, techincally so are we.. i know.. overdone arguement but true

I was born in America. Totally legal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by NorfIrIon
Lol, hey guys, I just asked some douche at a Wal-Mart if he wanted a blowjob, he just started cussing at me..

Quote by NorfIrIon

Quote by civildp1
I was born in America. Totally legal.

legal but.. oh **** nvm.. i dont even wanna start this

and i agree with the guy that said how does it make you special? everyone craps man, everyone craps
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
It was probably a dare. jeez.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by p o e
legal but.. oh **** nvm.. i dont even wanna start this

and i agree with the guy that said how does it make you special? everyone craps man, everyone craps

I never said it made me special. I was just pointing out that defending illegal immigrants by arguing that we're all illegal is incorrect. There's certainly many defenses for illegal immigrants out there, but that isn't one of them.
Quote by nebraskan
I call gay men "sexually challenged" and bisexual girls "sexually advanced."

Quite the double standard you have right there.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by VR 07
i just went up to wal-mart and this dude asked me if i wanted a blow job and i was like **** you

holy ****

You turned him down?!
You're so gay.
Quote by magicninja_
Fair enough but the point is 95% of Americans are immigrants or born of immigrants.

I never denied that. I am 100% pro immigration. I just prefer that it be legal.
Page 1 of 2