Page 1 of 2
This is just a question that has been floating around my mind for a while and its,
why does everyone slag off about emos? lol they didnt do anything so why give them ****?

tell me pit! why the hatrid?
Quote by shredliketrvm
This is just a question that has been floating around my mind for a while and its,
why does everyone slag off about emos? lol they didnt do anything so why give them ****?

hahaha
ts Prepare the shields !
why love them when they can't even love themselves?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
because emos are the scum of society.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Last edited by vlp_dope at Dec 14, 2007,
Emo's whole existence are based off of seeking attention through 'individuality' which in fact is just conforming to the standards set forth by millions of other attention seeking individuals. Also the Emo thing works for girls, but not guys.
? like seriously why the **** would you just talk **** about someone you dont even know just cause they dress a cetain way lol

im not an emo but im wondering why people do talk **** lol
Quote by shredliketrvm

i have no idea..imguessing coz theyre emos..then again ppl hate anything out of mainstream society..even tho''emo'' has been created inot a mainstream trend and therefore has lost all meaning, its just a bunch of kids wanting to keep up with the latest fashion, thats what its turned into anyway
HI THERE
Quote by hug a llama
Because they are indifferent. Indifference is the root of hate...so I've heard...

You heard wrong. Anger leads to hate.

-Yoda

And TS, you are wasting your time. They're just fun to make fun of.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Because it's cool to do so

Quote by hug a llama
Because they are indifferent. Indifference is the root of hate...so I've heard...

The comic from your avatar is SO deranged, and so awesome
Quote by shredliketrvm
? like seriously why the **** would you just talk **** about someone you dont even know just cause they dress a cetain way lol

im not an emo but im wondering why people do talk **** lol

Because emo is a whole lot more than just the way you dress. Grow up or GTFO.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by stringmagician
The comic from your avatar is SO deranged, and so awesome

I haven't even read it before. My friend told me about it and I haven't seen it in any stores. From what I heard from my friend, I think I will like him. I like deranged people
Because I like black and I play guitar, guess what I was called for God damn ever.
They mucked it all up for me, displaying similar characteristic of myself while I was lacking the defining ones, but people are amazingly stupid and ignorant these days (You can tell because people are stereotyping eachother, and themselves) and just say "OH WELL HE LIKES BLACK AND HAS LONG HAIR HE'S EMO, LET'S MAKE FUN OF HIM!"

I didn't enjoy my childhood.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by shredliketrvm
i have come to the realization that people just hate what they dont understand ****ers

Hm... From the one who said emo was a style of dress.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

you wanna know how AIDS started? yeah, that's right. EMOS
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by shredliketrvm
i have come to the realization that people just hate what they dont understand ****ers

Hur hur hurr so intellectual. Apparently you hate punctuation, since you don't understand how to use it.

Shush, troll.
Because everyone else is jealous that they haven't perfected the art of covering one eye with their hair like emo kids can.

Duh.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by iwrestle71
Emo's whole existence are based off of seeking attention through 'individuality' which in fact is just conforming to the standards set forth by millions of other attention seeking individuals. Also the Emo thing works for girls, but not guys.

He's right.

Emos take depression and turn it into a trend, to seek attention. Like what he said, they're trying to be individual, but when thats all everybody ever does, how is it unique?

And i wrestled. But in GRAND ISLAND. Thats crazy.
I'm Tyler
Last edited by Octtwe88 at Dec 14, 2007,
Quote by iwrestle71

that is exactly what i think. no one can ever be a true conformist either cos other people will join and then their conforming i mean like not wearing clothes is conforming and there are heaps of people areound that do that so you end up killing yourself not to conform.... and there are a ****e load more dead people dead than there are living
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was under the impression that murderers and rapsits were the scum of society.

Nope, the scum of society is in fact Emos.
for stevehouse very shallow narrow minded ****wit-people make persoanlity assumptions based on the way they dress and in this instance emos!
i think emo h8 has only generated since there have been all these stupid posers out there dressing like 'emos' and then sensationalising what it is to be 'emo' and thus giving it a really bad reputation amongst a majority.
Quote by Toshiro
You dig fast rhythm guitar. Therefore I love you.

does it make you sick? oh god we've got a bleeder here...
Because no one likes a main stream culture group posing as a counter culture group... There, that's the root of it. You wanna go to hot topic and spend more than the kids shopping at gap to fit in with your clique?

I'm officially getting a crue cut and a sweater vest just so I can be part of a true counter pop culture :P
its so funny that most of you ****ers probably are skinny little nerds who have never been laid! grow some dicks you faggots! and also its funny that if i ever see aqua dementia ill kick is ****ing ass see ya

i guess attention..
but then i just saw at this 'loudfusion' site that there's an 'emo' music genre.. wtf?
Quote by shredliketrvm
its so funny that most of you ****ers probably are skinny little nerds who have never been laid! grow some dicks you faggots! and also its funny that if i ever see aqua dementia ill kick is ****ing ass see ya

You fail at being an internet tough guy.

Shut up and grow up.
Quote by shredliketrvm

. It'll be ok
Emo...hmmm I have no prob with Emo.Cant say I like the ones that whine alot but what can ya do really :\
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Quote by shredliketrvm
aqua dementia you fail at life go roll over and die

Why don't you stop acting so butt-hurt and grow up?
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was under the impression that murderers and rapsits were the scum of society.

Oh please, what is a person that rapes and kills and pillages compared to a kid that cries in his room, and follows some fashion! GTFO
Page 1 of 2