well, i have my guitar tuned to standart EADGBE.

to tune to drop D is lowering the E string, one tune(so its stretching the string so that the open string is in tune with the former 10 fret(of that same string), that was a D.

now, that string of mine is allready too stretched, it still bend and all, but it requires a bit more streght, so do drop it again to C the open must sound like the 5th fret of the former(string in Drop D)

The point is, i`m afraid to break the string.
Am i doing it correctly? 1rst drop D then to C?
Can i put the E right at the first C that appears along the fret?(that is before the D)?

....is it supposed to be so stretched like this?

Thanks in advance, and for your time.
i dont think you're doing this correctly... it seems like you're doing the opposite and raising the tuning...

Dropping D would be making the E string sound lower, so the octave of that string would be the 5th fret of the A string. With this, the string would loosen up, not stretch.

And drop C would be if you tuned all strings lower, like DGCFAD , and dropping to CGCFAD... a little more clear? if not, just google how to drop D '

here's the first link i found

http://www.cyberfret.com/first-fret/drop-d-tuning/index.php
In standard tuning the 5th fret on the e string is the a, so it's the same note as the a string, in drop d it the a moves to the 7th fret, so play the 7th fret on your e string and detune it until it sounds like the a.
The clue is in the name "DROP" D...you're supposed to lower the string's tone, not raise it. I'm actually impressed that you got it all the way up to D without breaking it!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
The clue is in the name "DROP" D...you're supposed to lower the string's tone, not raise it. I'm actually impressed that you got it all the way up to D without breaking it!

lol i guess, i dindn´t thought about it, because the string was getting too loose, and i thought it couln`t be like that.

Well thanks u guys, thanks to you, i will now not snap my strings anymore, lolol

thanks.
one final FYI, if you want to play lower tunings, look for thicker gauges of strings. but maybe this is for another time.