I wanted to buy a wah pedal but my dad just got me a DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory (salesmen told him its was better than just a wah) my dad got it for $150. what should i do return it and buy a Dunlop Crybaby or a vox or just keep the pedal.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-EX7-Expression-Factory?sku=156603
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Vox AD30VT
Fender Jazz Bass
Vox VFS-2 Dual Footswitch
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DS-1
Boss Reverb/Delay RV3
well, do you want another pedal more than risking making your dad angry? Get the damn wah.
Ibanez SA2020FM Prestige
Ernie Ball Musicman Albert Lee 07 LE
Fender roadworn telecaster
VOX ac50cp 2x12
Boss blues driver BD-2
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Homebrew Electronics THC chorus
Guyatone FLIP tube echo
Boss Graphic EQ GE-7
my dad already knows I was thinking of returning it he doesnt really care, this pedal has a wah but i dont know if I should return it buy a crybaby
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Vox AD30VT
Fender Jazz Bass
Vox VFS-2 Dual Footswitch
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DS-1
Boss Reverb/Delay RV3
the regular crybaby sucks gonads unless you plan on modding it.
your dad says he doesn't care. so if you don't like the pedal that your dad gave you, return it. if you like it keep it. simple as that.
Keep it, it's a cool pedal...it's worth having for the sim of the old Digitech Space Station, and there's a wah sim on there too, plus several distortions and stuff. I think you'll have fun with it, it'll certainly keep you occupied until next christmas when you can get a stand-alone wah if you want one
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Dec 14, 2007,
yeah i forgot to mention earlier that I have a crybaby wah and I have to say it isn't that good. I haven't tried to mod it yet but there just seems like there isn't enough of a range in the treble and bass, i mean it takes a very small press of the pedal to go from complete bass to complete treble, kinda gayness. What is a vox wah like is there more range in it?