just built another new pedal board for my rig, since i changed my setup around again. i decided not to paint this time, instead i decided to just use a high gloss clear coat, and let the natural grain of the material show. will add some more pics once the finish dries, and i get the pedals mounted. it came out great, here are the pics!

what you guys think?
Last edited by sizzlefizzle at Dec 14, 2007,
O_o How many pedals do you have?! I have 4 I use for gigs...and even then, that's only 2 less than I use for recording...
Quote by 742627000017
Nice,how are going to mount the pedals?

i cover the feet in superglue, then stick 'em on. if i ever want to take 'em off, then i use a little bit of nail polish remover to weaken the superglue, remove the pedal, then use the nail polish remover to remove the rest of the superglue.
Quote by gallagher2006
O_o How many pedals do you have?! I have 4 I use for gigs...and even then, that's only 2 less than I use for recording...

in the pedal board i have (from right to left) azden wireless system, boss tu-2 tuner, dunlop cfh wah, bbe sonic stomp, digitech whammy, and a line 6 fb-4 for my pod 2.0. all of it is externally powered from a power supply mounted behind my amplifier.
It looks like a countertop. There's a telecaster that would go great with that, but I can't find the pic of it (it had fake sushi as an inlay...quite amusing). Good job...post pics with the gear on it.
Quote by ohspyro89
Only thing I see is it doesn't seem to be a very efficient use of space because it's curved. Most pedals are square and line up great when flat against each other... still sweet looking!

space and efficiency wasnt my goal, functionality was. if you stand in one spot, lift your foot off the ground, and move it from side to side, you will see why i made the board this shape. everything is much easier to use this way, especially wah pedals and such.