Hey there!

Ran into a little question...

suppose if i was 16...would they let me let a hotel room for a night? just wondering...

Thanks..
In the U.S. you need to be 18 and have a Credit Card...
If you have your parents buy it, or maybe an older friend...
Then there shouldn't be a problem. But other than that, no.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
Planning on getting laid, are we?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
You live in Estonia, so that US law doesn't apply.

Depends on the country and the hotel.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Why not go to a youth hostel? No age restrictions in those AFAIK and it's cheap, cum stains on the matresses and all.
i'm actually on a trip to bahrain...
and i need someplace to stay for a night...

..and get laid.

Aha!? Bahrain?

Who the hell knows? It's Bahrain.

You're probably fine. Though while I don't know the whole deal in Bahrain, and it still depends a whole hell of a lot where you go specifically, a lot of these, you know, Muslim Gulf monarchies have, you know, decency laws you might want to be aware of?

But I'm sure you can get a hotel.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
i checked some laws...basically...

can't do anyone under the age 14...other than that...it just counts as underage sex...

which i don't give a **** about

but are you sure i could get a room?

i guess it's worth a try...
Bahrain? ****, I doubt they would check for anything there.

I think they would let you stay around, but good luck in your efforts of getting laid with the locals there, seeing that you are going to Arabia and all that.

Don't try to get into somebody else's harem or something. You know what they do to eunuchs, right?
Ah, fellow Estonian

nah, this girl has been my girlfriend for over 2 years now...and now i'm seeing her for the first time in like a year...so yeah...'homecoming' thing of ours...dont think anyone will rape me later for this act...plus she ain't really arab, or muslim.

i used to live here
Haven't you ever seen Home Alone 2? Of course it's possible.
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

Member #11 of the Star Wars club. PM afirocker00 to join.
I was able to get a room at 16. Unless you have a credit card though you won;t be able to book it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
What the **** is / where the **** is Bahrain ?

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by loxer
What the **** is / where the **** is Bahrain ?
It's an island in the Persian Gulf near Qatar, north of Saudi Arabia, west of Iran, south of Iraq/Kuwait.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
what are you thinking renting a room and having underaged sex? You're grounded! GO TO YOUR PALACE!!!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.