Yes, I have another 80's Peavey USA up for grabs. Can ya tell I'm all about buying up some good old american made Peaveys? Especially Nitros...

This is an american made Peavey Nitro I. Single humbucker/single volume control (EVH Style) It is in good shape for being over 20 years old. Few light dings and scratches. Nothing major. Please excuse the smudges in the pictures. Has a new locking nut. No bar for the trem. (easy and cheap to replace if you want one) These trems are very good, and VERY stable and also made in the USA... Cool Peavey hard shell case included. $250.00 + $25 Shipping CONUS.

Really prefer to sell, but may consider a trade...or partial trade.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Somebody make me an offer I can't refuse.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

What kind of trem is it? Some sort of FR?
Guitar: G&L Tribute S-500
Amp: Fender Blues Deluxe
Pedals: Zvex Box of Rock
Quote by deputysalty
What kind of trem is it? Some sort of FR?

It's a Kahler model. Similar to a FR, but slightly different design and known for being a little more stable and easy to use.

It's a Kahler? Do you know any specifics on it?
I'm somewhat interested, but I couldnt offer you very much, maybe after xmas .
Guitar: G&L Tribute S-500
Amp: Fender Blues Deluxe
Pedals: Zvex Box of Rock
Quote by deputysalty
It's a Kahler? Do you know any specifics on it?
I'm somewhat interested, but I couldnt offer you very much, maybe after xmas .

Yes, a Kahler USA. Not sure what model though. Hope to sell it sooner, but ya never know.

who wants her?

Again thought it was sold... STILL AVAILABLE