Why is it that the phrase "*reported*" makes me hate people?

I just don't get it

I mean, they're doing good, but the whole "*reported*" is just so toolish.

Almost like, they want people to know they're reporting it in a "don't be worried I'm saving you!" kind of way. Just reminds me of douche bag cops I guess. Or worse... security guards. They don't have any real power, but act as if the "*reported*" gives them all the power in the world muahaha!

No offense to those who reported recently, this isn't directed at you, just the phrase itself.

Although, once someone has said "*reported*" is it necessary to say it again? I've seen multiple times when 3+ people afterwards have said it. Just report it again and be on your marry way.

By saying ANYTHING you're simply bumping the thread to bother more people. See? So by talking in a thread that's against the rules, you're being selfish and inconsiderate.

Don't do it. Or you just might be the next one *reported*

On a lighter note...

What's the weather like right now where you live?

Kinda warm here: 50 fahrenheit I think.
Last edited by ibryant0915 at Dec 18, 2007,
*reported*

EDIT: Kidding.

I think TS is just nitpicking. I don't see what's wrong with reporting someone. It's not like people are all "lolol ur gonna get banned!!11"
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Last edited by Metal_Rich at Dec 18, 2007,
Fail.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
the meaning of *reported* is to let other people see they don't have to report the thread anymore
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by Metal_Rich
*reported*

Quote by Donaldguitar
*reported*

Wow, I didn't see that coming.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by ibryant0915
Then everyone fails at *reported* because everyone posts it 634165464 more times.

the time difference between the *reported*s is usually very little
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
So by talking in a thread that's against the rules, you're being selfish and inconsiderate.

No you

*Retorted*
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
As said, the point of saying reported is so that noone else will report the thread (and bother the mods) and also so that idiots don't keep posting and spamming.

I'm sick and tired of people complaining about this, the rules are the rules, and they are the reason this site works, if noone reported anything this site would be a goddamn mess, anarchy doesn't work, grow up.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
It saves other people from reporting.

Thanks to Metal Rich, I'm not gonna report this
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by ibryant0915
Then everyone fails at *reported* because everyone posts it 634165464 more times.

have you ever posted, only to find that 3 people have posted in the time it took you to write your response, each one making the same point that you were going to make.

that's why you get several people posting *reported* in a thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
You do realise anyone who says "reported" is only proving his stupid point.

Fixed and no they aren't.
Quote by ibryant0915

And the mods warn them all... you're not supposed to post in a thread after it was reported, that's why it is necessary to post "reported" at least once, after that any post may be reason for a warning, but most of the times the mods don't have the time to warn everyone in the thread...

Personally I love "reporting" biatch.
Quote by julio1987
And the mods warn them all... you're not supposed to post in a thread after it was reported, that's why it is necessary to post "reported" at least once, after that any post may be reason for a warning, but most of the times the mods don't have the time to warn everyone in the thread...

Personally I love "reporting" biatch.

Haha. I'm sorry, I was unaware that was the case.
Quote by sashki
You're just defending yourself

No because as soon as I saw this thread. I reported it. Somebody was just quicker.
So, if I don't like something I report it?

Technically this thread isn't against the rules, ya know?

EDIT: Noone's answering my weather question

Now I'll never know if there's a warm front or if Kansas City is just being stupid.
Quote by ibryant0915
So, if I don't like something I report it?

Technically this thread isn't against the rules, ya know?

EDIT: Noone's answering my weather question

Now I'll never know if there's a warm front or if Kansas City is just being stupid.

Take it to "Site Feedback".
I meant your weather. How is the weather in, UpYourAss?

Oooh- fight fight fight fight fight!
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
wow, im supprised that this thread is still open...
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.