This took me weeks to finish to a stage where I was happy with it - I'm sort of a perfectionist. I came up with the riff on the bass and worked it from there. It was my guitar teachers idea for the tapping bass solo - ridiculous, I hate bass tapping but it sounds awesome done properly. Anyway handing this in as Coursework of my Music GCSE. Opinions?

C4C of course. Cheers
Attachments:
Bass.zip
Last edited by Wednesday Bass at Dec 22, 2007,
This definitely really good. I liked everything about it. The bass part i think was dohne really original.
wow
just
wow

usually i hate 1. happy songs like that and 2. bass heavy songs
but you made it work grealy

good
-complete composition
-solo

improvable
-mabey mix a little better if its bass heavy turn up the bass

bad
-nada

10/10
amazing job

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=741368
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
i really like that peice you have a very very similar style of bass playing to me...my school NCEA (nz educational standard) music preformance used similar techniques and stuff so i really like that peice bravo.

Crit mine (4 prog peices)
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Very original, at first I thought I would'nt like it, but when the melodies came in and then the synth...wow I was impressed.

I would try getting this recorded!
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"