Cygnus003
UG: woot.
67 IQ
i am currently working on my grade 6 rockschool exam, and i get to choose an own choice piece, i would like to play a blues piece, however i am having trouble coming up with ideas let alone choosing between the ones i have come up with, i had thought of maybe srv by eric johnson or little wing by srv,

basically suggestions of blues songs that are at/ around the standard of grade 6 would be greatly appreciated

ps- not even sure if the ones id mentioned would be suitable so comment on those aswell please

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
qotsa1998
815 IQ
Id say something by SRV. Maybe a BB King song, i cant think of any right now tho. Layla maybe by Clapton might work.
JimmyStradlin33
guitar playing shrimp
1,422 IQ
My friend did Lenny for Grade 8 rock school and passed with distinction so the sort of things you're thinking of are fine. Maybe Little Wing definitely a possibility. Anything by Stevie Ray. I think Texas Flood would be good although is long but you only have to play 40 bars or something don't you?
Cygnus003
67 IQ
^ thnx sounds good

i have no idea about the 40 bars thing, however i shall ask, could save my ass. and texas flood seems a good idea.

admittadley i have never properly heard lenny so i must listen to it.

thnx

any more?

Quote by Angels Fighter

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Last edited by Cygnus003 at Dec 23, 2007,
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
maybe Lucille by BB King. or little wing if you can remember all that.

Jack my swag
Cygnus003
67 IQ
its a guitar examination board

basically.

sugstions for songs? ^lol

Quote by Angels Fighter

^