Descendent-182
RancidPunk
6,007 IQ
I'll be joining my first band where I'm the frontman and I just want to know how my voice is because I told them I was good. So please tell me what you think. I reccomend listening to "She don't love me" or "The bottle" or "Ballad of Repp" Thanks
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
take_it_t
Music Addict
818 IQ
Sounds good to me man, I can't really find any faults, which is good, theres some minor pitching problems here and there, but either than that I think you are fine.
HeavenlyVirus
Banned
809 IQ
they're ok
good enough for punk, since you don't need to be good to sing punk
James?
A little indecisive...
11 IQ
Sounds very Ramones, I like. Lol may as well have said this in the other thread but there you go...
FeiRei
UG Senior Member
723 IQ
Are you doing that accent on purpose? If so lose it and it would greatly improve your vocals.
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
FeiRei
UG Senior Member
723 IQ
It sounded on a few of the tracks that you were forcing a pseudo-Jamaican accent. If your not then by all means keep singing how you sing. Your not a bas vocalist, the few problem you have will be fixed by experience.
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
Descendent-182
RancidPunk
6,007 IQ
Oh yeah my reggae voice yeah I was putting that on a little just for fun. I thought it sounded cool.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM