GD_GC
Master of the Blues Duels
2,005 IQ
What do you guys think of their early, blues stuff with Peter Green? I just picked up there first album, and I'm loving it personally. Its pretty shocking that they went through such a dramatic genre shift over the years.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Ancient Jello
the Blues is alright!
96 IQ
A few months ago I bought Blues for Greeny by Gary Moore and then played it a thousand times or more . I didn't know who Greeny was at the time nor that the songs were Peter Green's.

Since then I've bought all the early FM album's that I can find and love them. I've also watched all the FM/Peter Green videos on YouTube although these are being removed now as the 'copyright mafia' moves through.

FM after Peter Green don't interest me at all.
GD_GC
Master of the Blues Duels
2,005 IQ
Yeah, same here, new FM just doesn't really do it for me. That sucks they are taking down the Peter Green videos though, ive watched quite a few of those!
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
rhoads4ever
196 IQ
Yeah its too bad they are removing so many of those videos, anyone know where to pick them up?
I agree that the old FM is a lot better than the poppier trend they went down.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com