Firebread
UG's Jimi Hendrix Guru
1,632 IQ
Who else here is a fan of the King. Personally he's one of my biggest influences, his songs can leave a little bit to be desired but his solo improv segments are to die for.
Feed your mind.
masterk1818
Banned
485 IQ
Yes he is an amazing guitar player, he has so much passion for the guitar. I'm going to be seeing him in concert coming up here.
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
BB is amazing! I love him, and always jam along with his tunes.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
dr_john
yer blues
278 IQ
Yep, I've seen him live a couple of times, he puts on a great show. His soloing is superb, he doesnt play chords at all and claims that he cant do them!
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
he is an absolutely amazing player. he has so much passion for his guitar and music.

Jack my swag
ze monsta
I wonder why I stay
419 IQ
He seems like a great guy, he used to be a huge influence on me, but not so much anymore, I'm into delta blues now.
Great player though, no doubt.
C_Miller
327 IQ
Quote by Firebread
Who else here is a fan of the King. Personally he's one of my biggest influences, his songs can leave a little bit to be desired but his solo improv segments are to die for.

Agreed on the songs. I like listening to him play a lot, but when it comes to his songs there are so many other better blues songwriters out there. Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf and Willie Dixon for example.
Firebread
UG's Jimi Hendrix Guru
1,632 IQ
He's 82. I saw him two months ago. Ya man he can't play chords very well. "Chords? Thats what I pay those other ****ers to do." Don't remeber who said that, but it pertains to the situation. =P
Feed your mind.
joseph_you86
10 IQ
one of my favourite blues musicians purely for the fact that his expressions during performances makes you believe and feel the music. hes never dull especially his work from when he was younger..so energetic and soulful