itkindaworks
256 IQ
GONE!

Hey All,
This is a 1989/1990 Made in Japan Fender Strat. It is a pretty unique color, dark gray/charcoal(almost black) with gold flake in it. I haven't ever seen another like it. It has a kahler, floyd rose licensed floating tremolo. I had the tremolo blocked off a few months back, but it worked great before I had it blocked off. All you have to do is pull out the wooden block, in between the trem block and body, to use it again. I also had it setup, when the tremolo was blocked off, by my local luthier. The only thing wrong with it is a paint chip near the neck, as shown in the pictures. There are a few more chips, too small to mention. While on the subject of the neck, it is probably one of the most comfortable necks I've played. I have a few more pictures available by request, and can take more. Feel free to ask questions.

$400 shipped in the Continental U.S.

Will Trade for:
Nice les paul case + cash
Telecaster
Possibly other guitars
Nice 10in. 16ohm speakers(4 of them) + cash
A nice acoustic guitar pickup
Thanks,
-Michael
itkindaworks@yahoo.com

Last edited by itkindaworks at Jan 27, 2008,
ketiov
1,030 IQ
PM'd you. You need to click the big yellow "My Profile" link all the way at the top right of the page to see it.
itkindaworks
256 IQ
Pm'd back. That's weird that it doesnt show a message, where Private messages is.
ketiov
1,030 IQ
Sent a PM with my email. Send something to me and I'll reply back soon as I can.
gtphonehome
32 IQ
I had one of these long ago. It was pretty decent! For some reason, they weren't "respected" and traded very cheaply shortly after manufacture...they were seriously undervalued in the mid-90's. I gigged mine for about 6 months, and never could get the delicate vibrato I needed out of it, so it went bye-bye, and I've never bought another FR/Kahler instrument since.
itkindaworks
256 IQ
Thanks for the (halfway)endorsement. $400 plus shipping! Come on guys.
Last edited by itkindaworks at Jan 7, 2008,
itkindaworks
256 IQ
Telecaster for the most part now. I would also do partial for a nice les paul case. For the moment, that's all I need.
shredforbread33
It's all in good fun.
1,192 IQ
How about a Jackson Kelly with a Floyd? for trade
PM if your interested.
itkindaworks
256 IQ
The thing is, I'm not really interested in metal guitars. I probably should have put that in the original post. Thanks for the offer though.
Quote by shredforbread33
How about a Jackson Kelly with a Floyd? for trade
PM if your interested.
RedMoonMan
Banned
953 IQ
i would trade you my schecter in my sig but i doubt you want it...
itkindaworks
256 IQ
Quote by RedMoonMan
i would trade you my schecter in my sig but i doubt you want it...

No thanks. It's nothing against those guitars, but the only guitar void I have is a telecaster. I'll consider other guitars, but nothing heavy metal.
Last edited by itkindaworks at Jan 13, 2008,
RedMoonMan
Banned
953 IQ
Quote by itkindaworks
No thanks. It's nothing against those guitars, but the only guitar void I have is a telecaster. I'll consider other guitars, but nothing heavy metal.

yeah i know what you mean thats why i am getting rid of this i picked it up for real cheap and was just hoping to sell it...i also want a tele
itkindaworks
256 IQ
Quote by jim_root4
what kind of trades are you looking for might even be able to do a partial

I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.