Favourite Artists: Radiohead. Paul Klee. Auguste Rodin.

An artist we should listen to is: akon

Most Inspirational Writer (Lyrically): Vanilla Ice I guess. He kills my brain like a poisonous mushroom.

Favourite poet/poem (published writer): Federico García Lorca.

If you could be any writer ever, who would you be: Herny Miller. That guy got so much ass.

Why Do You Write: to woo girls and Evan, and so I can send this drivel in attached to my college applications.

Favourite technique/style: doggy.

Favourite Writer on UG: Evan, steve, carpy, less than that, stellar

Most Helpful Critic: Steve, evan, carpy

Your Most Recent Work and Reason behind It: Forty-four lines of the word "pineapple" written four times each on my left forearm in sharpie. I was on drugs.

Tips for Newer Writers: Turn sixteen first. No, seventeen. Turn seventeen before you pick up a pen.

Any Final Comments or Thoughts: It's about time.

Example of recent work: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=748569
This is not a pipe
Why wait until 17?

I'm only 15. Booooo.

Congrats by the way.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
I'm only 15. Booooo.
Nate, step slowly away from the pen.

Congrats, Teghvir!
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by carmel_l

Tips for Newer Writers: Turn sixteen first. No, seventeen. Turn seventeen before you pick up a pen.

Whaaa?!? 3 more years?
This has been the best questionnaire yet.

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

I liked Randy's questionnaire slightly better but this one has its merits.

Its sad that now, after I am older than 17, I completely agree with his age comment, particularly for poetry.

Edit: let me take that back. Done pick up the pen to write poetry that you will give up to public and authoritative scrutiny until the aforementioned age, personal angst in 3x5 notebooks that you compile to feel good about yourself are okay.
I was looking for one of your recent ones and saw your iron and wine cover. I love it completely really, really nice.

Sorry, I just figured I'd say something
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Thanks for the shout-outs man. It means a lot. This was deserved and more than due....
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.