Page 1 of 29
EEF13
Banned
60 IQ
The Ultimate Schecter Thread.
Post anything related to Schecter. Talk about models, post pics, anything you want related to Schecter.
jake911
10 IQ
I have a schecter C-1 exotic, the one without the star. I must say it does kick ass.
Dark_Raven10
I have too many guitars.
80 IQ
C-7 hellraiser and the Synyster Custom
Giggity giggity alright.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
EEF13
Banned
60 IQ
does nayone have any information on the 2008 models and why the hell did the prices of schecter go up on musiciansfriend
aznrockerdude
MUSOU SENSHOUSAN!
120 IQ
Has anyone else seen the new 08 Hellraisers?

EDIT: k, I got some info on some of the new 08 guitars:

Hellraiser 006/Sunset FR
set-neck with ultra access
25.5"
Mahogany (Q Maple on BCH)
3 piece Mahogany/Rosewood neck/fingerboard
24 X-Jumbo frets
Gothic Cross inlays
EMG 81 TW/89
vol/vol/tone(tap)/5-way switch
Tonepros TOM with through body or OFR
Grover black chrome hardware
Black Cherry, Abalone Gloss Black, Grey Pearl

The Hellraiser Vs aren't alot different from the 006/Sunset, apart from:

shape
3 way switch

And the increase in prices is probably because Schecter is 'bigger' now (not paying for quality only).

EDIT: or because it cost them more to get the brand new EMG 81-TW before anyone else.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 5, 2008,
Weaver_2008
10 IQ
I've got a C-1 Hellraiser FR....one of the highest quality guitars I've ever played. Schecter=awesome...and for some reason they're very underrated.
Dark_Raven10
I have too many guitars.
80 IQ
where can i see the 08 models?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
EEF13
Banned
60 IQ
Schecter arent only for metal, there are certain models that are for metal but there are a lot that arent like the blackjack series is for any kind of music cuz of the duncans but the hellraiser is more of a metal guitar
nxtvanhalen
Registered String Breaker
110 IQ
first page? i'll soon join the soon to be epic thread with a Hellraiser C-1 FR, the new 2008 model with the EMG-89 for coil splitting... see you guys soon!
DillusionSystem
SLAYER!!
40 IQ
Quote by EEF13
Schecter arent only for metal, there are certain models that are for metal but there are a lot that arent like the blackjack series is for any kind of music cuz of the duncans but the hellraiser is more of a metal guitar

I have a blackjack tempest, coilsplitting, duncans, mahoghony it sound beutiful for metal, jazz, blues, reggae, anything
Dark_Raven10
I have too many guitars.
80 IQ
it could get on up to around a grand cause my Synyster custom was around 900 and its still the best guitar ive ever played... ever.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
EEF13
Banned
60 IQ
sirlimecat
UG's Green-like cat
50 IQ
I have a c1 hellraiser and I scalloped frets 12-24
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
roger88
20 IQ
hey I got a C-1 E/A , anyone else have problems putting a new neck pickup in? i left my guitar at the shop with a SD 59' two weeks ago,he says he can't get it to work and is gonna cut a hole in the back to access electronics easier,anyone else have similar problems?
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
DrNick
121 IQ
C-1+ and an Omen 6 here.

Looking to upgrade the Omen 6 at some point to have higher output passives and the C-1+ to have EMGs, because they are apparently the **** in mahogany bodies. If anything happens to my guitars, I'll most likely do Schecter again in the future.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
DrNick
121 IQ
I've been meaning to ask - on the base C-1 model, how are those Duncan Designed actives?
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
sirlimecat
UG's Green-like cat
50 IQ
Quote by diminishedtobme
Sick. Do you have any pictures?

Will post them in the morning.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
rose_of_sharyn
the truth is absolution
61 IQ
these are so underrated. only decent guitarists know about these models and i want it to be kept this way before a load of greeby emo skanks start using these things.
schecter guitars are a pleasure to play, they will knock any gibson metal guitar for six.
schecter hellraiser c-1 FR custom w/ EMGs 81/85 and EMG-EXG expander
yamaha rbx170 4 string
peavey grind BXP NTB 4 string
jcm2000 dsl 50
1960a cab 4x12
roland micro cube 2w
electro harmonix double muff
zoom g2.1u
EEF13
Banned
60 IQ
I kinda like the headstock on the new C1 Fr Hellraiser but i dont know how other people will feel about the change
RedMoonMan
Banned
80 IQ
my schecter and i am selling it.
'tis metallic orange
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
Last edited by RedMoonMan at Jan 5, 2008,
nxtvanhalen
Registered String Breaker
110 IQ
is the price of the new hellraiser FR more than it was on the last model? I know they dropped the price of the older model down to like $500 on musiciansfriend because they had limited quantity, but was the older hellraiser $850 like the new model is on the Guitar Center website?
Shabalaba
170 IQ
I have always wanted to play a Scheter but no where round here does them
Manchester United
PlagueX1
The Plague
40 IQ
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser. Pwnage guitar. Love it.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Paratroopa
10 IQ
Quote by PlagueX1
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser. Pwnage guitar. Love it.

I'm looking to buy one of those, sounded pretty awesome when I played it in a shop. Need a good place in the UK to get one from though o.o
Down Shifter
30 IQ
I love me Schecter.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
TheNextJimi
20 IQ
Just got the Classic for Christmas and It is one of the nicest guitars I have ever played. Wouldn't trade it for anything.
!~SlasH~
30 IQ
Quote by Paratroopa
I'm looking to buy one of those, sounded pretty awesome when I played it in a shop. Need a good place in the UK to get one from though o.o

Yeah they are awesome, almost bought one, except the one store that sold Schecter Guitars in my area, put a price of $1300 (Canadian) on a C-1 Hellraiser. So I took my money somewhere else and bought a another Jackson.
sum_ugly_man
80 IQ
Quote by !~SlasH~
Yeah they are awesome, almost bought one, except the one store that sold Schecter Guitars in my area, put a price of $1300 (Canadian) on a C-1 Hellraiser. So I took my money somewhere else and bought a another Jackson.

where was that? i went to Steve's and looked for a Schecter and nothing was there