Grimble_Grumble
Woodstock Nation
143 IQ
Ook, i feel like a retard cause Led Zeppelin is my favorite band and idk this, but anyway...
I was in the car today and i was listening to the radio waiting for my mom to come out of the store, and a song came on and it started with the guitar riff in Bring It On Home, like after the first blues part that thing, just it had more reverb and it was a little slower...
Then it went into some kick ass song and i have no clue what song it is, i've been trying to find out but i can't, and i feel retarded...
And if its not a Zeppelin song idk why it has the Bring It On Home riff and the singer does a damn good Plant...
So could anyone maybe help me please?
Member of the UG Pink Floyd fan club PM Stonegolem13 or Nick Dixon to join

Morrison Hotel

Quote by beastiebeatles
I swallowed a quarter when I was 5. My mom had to find it in my poop the next day.

athlete1
ranked abUser
564 IQ
that was gay to report.he didn't spam or anything,just asked a question.
FlamingYouth
looking for groupies
184 IQ
black dog

edit: *live version
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
fadetowhite
UG Member
509 IQ
nah, if it was black dog live, a true led zeppelin fan wouldve recognized it
When in doubt, play pentatonics
Grimble_Grumble
Woodstock Nation
143 IQ
Yeah i can't be Black Dog, but i know what your talking about...
But nah this song was completely differnt it was awesome though, i went to the radio stations website and they said they played Black Dog at the time i heard it, i listened to it and yeah it was Black Dog, the album version but it didn't sound anything like the song i heard...
Gaah this is driveing me crazy!
Member of the UG Pink Floyd fan club PM Stonegolem13 or Nick Dixon to join

Morrison Hotel

Quote by beastiebeatles
I swallowed a quarter when I was 5. My mom had to find it in my poop the next day.

Page&HammettFan
Has ordered his PRS!
262 IQ
^
It was probably the Song Remains the Same version of Black Dog. They played the intro to Bring It On Home, and then they played Black Dog. Here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8847963279083936847&q=Led+Zeppelin+-+The+Song+Remains+the+Same+-+Black+Dog&total=68&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

You sure that this isn't it?
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)