dandyhandy17
Moo Cows
2,009 IQ
Well in my profile it says i have 48 forum posts. So when I go to the link it says 1-30 out of 128.

FIX IT
My Profile

*Chance is lke a bird. Catch it before it flies away.*
Pan-Tallica
Tengo flujo dulce, nena
1,231 IQ
Pit posts don't count. Nor do those in the Newbie forum.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Thornography
2,118 IQ
Why don't they count? I've known they don't for a while but it never made sense to me.
dandyhandy17
Moo Cows
2,009 IQ
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Pit posts don't count. Nor do those in the Newbie forum.

Well Just Counted..... 55 ....wow
My Profile

*Chance is lke a bird. Catch it before it flies away.*
Pan-Tallica
Tengo flujo dulce, nena
1,231 IQ
Quote by Thornography
Why don't they count? I've known they don't for a while but it never made sense to me.
Wouldn't really give an accurate representation of who's helpful and who leaves meaningful messages.

Think about it, should a post in a youtube thread saying only " " be counted towards your total post count?
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Thornography
2,118 IQ
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Wouldn't really give an accurate representation of who's helpful and who leaves meaningful messages.

Think about it, should a post in a youtube thread saying only " " be counted towards your total post count?

Right, but a " " is still a post which means you're active. To me, post count shows how active you are, not how helpful.

I guess the aim of UG is directed more towards helpfulness, not activity.

Edit: Now that I come to think of it; it still makes no sense to me why the Newbie Forums would have a no post count thing going on too. In there, it's like 100% helpfulness and 0% spam.
Last edited by Thornography at Jan 5, 2008,
tubab0y
old skool user.
1,326 IQ
Yeah, but you're still getting the hang of it. If I spend a month in the forum asking questions, I wouldn't be any better off, would I? And besides, it makes the few of us that post outside of there much better looking.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Twist of fate
We Came as Romans
1,963 IQ
Quote by Pan-Tallica

Of course not but what about the newbie forum, usually people are helpful there.
RandyDixon93
210 IQ
it says ive posted 81 times and when i clikc it says 1-220
"In my darkest hour i was sweating bullets"