Awesome dude! Thanks for this.

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
I've actually been listening to this a lot lately! Great find, I'll just bump this up to get some more people into this! It's really good finding artists that you have never heard of, so I just write them down to go pick up a couple CDs. Great stuff.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Carswell98
*heavy sigh*
393 IQ
thanks eh, good station

this should get me off of my derek trucks binge lol
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
TheDev01dOne
Hard Time Killin' Floor
1,081 IQ
Sweet I will be checking this out..

For those who are interested too, www.abc.net.au/triplej has a roots (Blues, jazz, folk, reggae? You know the stuff) show on from 10pm - 1am on Thursday nights in Australian time. Makes it 11am thursdays UK time, I dunno about USA.

You can actually listen to it any time though if you click the listen link and then find 'roots n all' in the programs menu. Goes for 3 hours obviously..

It's cool it's the 'young people' radio station in Australia so it has lots of newer stuff and lots of independant stuff since it's not commercial radio.

Might be worth a listen for some of you guys, I dunno, I enjoy it anyway, found lots of good bands from there.