squier-sucks132
you did it
244 IQ
me and my buddy are sitting here in his room right now playin with fire and we want to make a bomb but we have no idea what to make it out of like even if anyone could tell us something that is really cool when lit on fire that you would find in your house post it here please
killedbyaspork
King of the bears
168 IQ
anarchists cook book?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Glen'sHeroicAct
Ω
2,087 IQ
you can take a full box of matches, tape it up and put a fuse that leads to all the heads, then let it explode.
-Wolverine-
Meh
1,124 IQ
lol

Making a bomb is a violation of the 1934 NFA.
But, you have no idea what that is do you?
*rockstarjono*
^ Not Actually A Rockstar
244 IQ
Well it'd be dishonest to link you to it, but totse and then dot com has some ok stuff.
Jono
xXx
hendi_stratman
Ug's drummer.
265 IQ
wrap up a ping pong or two ball in alluminium foil, and light it up! try it its great
I am the drummer.
Imp
151 IQ
Quick easy bomb? Baking soda, vinegar, airtight container --- watch your fingers.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
druz15_UG
Custom Uber Title
1,661 IQ
1.)
Okay if you have any fireworks crack them open and tip all the gunpowder into a cointainer. Also get sparklers, and scrape the stuff off them into the container but you want a good 3:1 fireworks:sparkler ratio at least. When you have a HEAP of gunpowder get a pingpong/golf ball and drill a hole in it. Fill it with powder, compress it down, fill it again, compress etc etc until its packed and you cant get any more in. Now tape a fuse going into the hole and tape up the hole. Then duct tape around the ball until theres about three layers of tape, but dont tape over the fuse. KABOOM

2.)
An easier one, get a can of deoderant thats full or has some left. Get a bottle of meths or turps and a empty spagghetti can (sp?) Fill the spag can up to about halfway, push the deoderant can into it and tape over the top so it doesn't bob out. I should mention at this point that the deoderant can should have the cap and spray button removed to explode quicker. Now make a trail of fluid leading to the can and douse the can also. Light and watch. Takes a few minutes to go off usually but you get a BIG fireball.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
druz15_UG
Custom Uber Title
1,661 IQ
Oh god, you're not a terorist are you?

Oh god, you're not american are you?

Couldn't resist
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Last edited by druz15_UG at Jan 13, 2008,
-Wolverine-
Meh
1,124 IQ
^
wow

Providing someone with the information of how to make an illegal destructive device is a felony if I remember correctly.
hmblm12
50 IQ
soak fertalizer in deisel. then drain the desiel and let the fertalizer dry.

dont make a bomb and put this into a container

also most oxiders mixed with sugar
AVA_Plus44_182
Banned
208 IQ
I lit some corn chips on fire once and they burned for ages, like fuel actually, with a slightly blue flame, it was cool. Give it a shot, get a whole packet and light them all on fire, you'll seriously have a big-as fire going.
Ichimaru
UG Newbie
338 IQ
Watch Fight Club. Lots of tips on how to make bombs out of orange juice, soap and other household items.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
druz15_UG
Custom Uber Title
1,661 IQ
^
wow

Providing someone with the information of how to make an illegal destructive device is a felony if I remember correctly.

wow

if the FBI can be f**ked to fly 14 hours to NZ to arrest me for this felony I'll plead guilty
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Night_Lights
I've been here too long
863 IQ
Quote by Ichimaru
Watch Fight Club. Lots of tips on how to make bombs out of orange juice, soap and other household items.

hahahaha

TS- find a copy of the anarchists cookbook online.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
abyssalghost
UG Newbie
222 IQ
Get your self a salsa jar, eat the salasa, clean out the salsa jar.

puncture a hole in the lid of the salasa jar, buy 50 packets of sparklers(usually 15 ina pack), get a hammer and plastic bag. put ALL (except one that you'll be keeping as a fuse) the sparklers in the plastic bag and bash the bag with the hammer for 10 mins or so, get the wire out, and then pour the powder into the salsa jar. then seal up the salsa jar wit silicon o sumthing. then go to a carpark and light the b*tch.(after you put the spare sparkler in the hole of coarse)

and if that still dosnt cure wats ailing you, for some mad burning get some icy-.... oh wait, nvm
we all know it takes a REAL man to hate some one BETTER THAN YOU
metallicafan616
Feminist
3,428 IQ
f sparkles?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
abyssalghost
UG Newbie
222 IQ
Quote by metallicafan616
f sparkles?

spellierror pl0x? my key board dosnt work some times

EDIT: ****ing see wat hapens lol ^^^^
ThousandEyes
138 IQ
Lol, tagged.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
abyssalghost
UG Newbie
222 IQ
Quote by ThousandEyes
Lol, tagged.

waz tagged?
metallicafan616
Feminist
3,428 IQ
+1

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Geetar_Axel
Is NOT a UG Newbie
974 IQ
Light a bottle of hairspray or deoderant, like, light the acutal can some it blows to high hell!
Mutant Corn
A-maize-ing
1,709 IQ
5 gallon bucket of Draino + ball of aluminum foil thrown in + run = cops called on you, but nice boom

also this
Nope, no sig here.
Jesus Juice
Banned
235 IQ
You guys are a bunch of freaky deaky terrorists. Why blow stuff up, when you can enjoy peace, and harmony, and Hannah Montana???
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Take a syrup tin, empty it and clean it out, drill a small hole in the lid, screw a spark plug into the hole and fasten two wires to it, place a teaspoon of flour in the tin, put the lid on, shake the tin vigourously for a few seconds then quickly give the sparkplug some power from a 9v battery. This makes quite a bang.
Alternatively, tape around all the doors and windows in one small room so that the room is sealed, take about ten bags of flour and throw it around as much as possible, you are aiming for the flour to be suspended in the air, (dusty atmosphere) then just strike a match.
It should be mentioned however that you probably won't survive the second one and if you do, you'll be covered in 3rd degree burns.
The Leader
Master of Analogies
487 IQ
Why make your own bombs when you can just as easily hire mercenaries to hijack atomic bombs en route to be dismantled from a breakaway Soviet Union republic, allowing you to aim them at every major city and demand large amounts of money from the UN?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
filthandfury
is rockin' the suburbs
2,485 IQ
Quote by Ichimaru

Even better, read Fight Club.

Might take a while longer though.
MarcoVella7
227 IQ
Quote by hendi_stratman
wrap up a ping pong or two ball in alluminium foil, and light it up! try it its great

and die from an asthma attack!

and we all wonder how terrorists learn theyre ****.
Nexium
Pull My String!
630 IQ
Buzz Cola+Pop Rocks=Maximum Explosion!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Cosimo_Zaretti
Lifting your boxes
970 IQ
Quote by MarcoVella7
and die from an asthma attack!

and we all wonder how terrorists learn theyre ****.

Terrorists get their training and equipment from neighbouring countries who find them useful at the time. Sometimes the international climate can shift a bit, and then suddenly the pickup truck militia you equiped and trained can be a significant problem. Best example of this is probably the Mujahadin in Afghanistan, who the CIA provided ****loads of weapons and training to in the 70's because they were fighting Soviet forces in the region. After the cold war the Taliban militia, as they were then known became something of a nuisance in themselves, as the Taliban controlled areas became breeding grounds for Al Quaida, with support from cells in Pakistan.

It's worth noting that Osama Bin Laden recieved his training from the CIA back when Bush snr was the Director, and then went on to order the Sep11 attack. And people make a fuss over the anarchists cookbook.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
don't discuss this sort of thing on UG. take it elsewhere.
from daylight...
...into darkness