Gitter_Wizard
Da Resident Guitar Wizard
609 IQ
I was wondering if there is some torrent or box set cd or something that has all the songs feature in the real book volumes 1-3 or any of those. I would like to see a tune in the book and find it very easily.
Firebread
UG's Jimi Hendrix Guru
1,632 IQ
Man I've been looking for a fifth addition forever. You just can't find em anywhere.
Feed your mind.
Gitter_Wizard
Da Resident Guitar Wizard
609 IQ
Heh yea, but those are so old anyways, I hear they are inaccurate too. I'll let you know if I find one.
aetherspear
UG's producer/DJ
1,277 IQ
I have the 6th edition vol1 and 2 books, but I'm pretty sure you can find them online somewhere.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Led man32
Greatest guitarist ever
170 IQ
you can find DVD's or CD's on ebay I have about 40 different real books on my computer that I bought on ebay for $3.00. I do not know of any torrents. If your really interested I could e-mail them to you it is a great collection.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Jimmy94
GET ON THE SNAKE
971 IQ
Send me a private message if you want the 5th edition
Slash 602
doesn't really like slash
338 IQ
My friend has this thing called The Mega Fake Book, or something. It's six fake books on one CD.
slidething31
375 IQ
Quote by Jimmy94

PM'd
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
MrBlues
Feelin the Blues
155 IQ
Quote by Jimmy94

PLEASE! I PM'd you
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King