Recently bought an Agile al 2000. It came with some crappy strings, so I played it for a little, not noticing anything horribly wrong with it. I might have gotten some fret buzz, now that i think about it, but nothing too noticeable. Then I changed to the di addario .10 gauge strings, same gauge as the stock strings, and notice a fret buzz on the low e string when any fret is held down. I'm a new guitar owner, so I'm not too experienced with these things. I'm not sure, but I believe I need to adjust the string height and bring it up a bit. Can I do this just a teensy bit for this one string? By myself? And beyond that, I'm not sure what kind of bridge I have...and if anyone knows a guide for this particular bridge. This is the closest picture i have of the bridge.

Was it properly setup since you bought it? Both of my guitars I've gotten setup by a guitar shoppe and both have come out feeling better. My Les Paul has super low action, and my hollowbody's neck is much easier to play on now. I recommend getting it checked out by a professional.
A nice thing about a properly setup guitar is less stupid junk like buzzing, but also consider that a guitar with wrong setup could possible create hand problems down the line. It's worth the $40
Brotherhood of Vox Group Member #30
'08 Fender American Standard Strat
'07 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Honeyburst w/Gibson 498T &490R
'06 Ibanez Artcore Archtop

Vox Valvetronix AD100VTH w/Blue 4x12" Vox Cab
Vox AD30VT
Ok. It does seem like whenever I go to my local guitar center they try screwing me over on the littlest things. I wanted to buy a box of 10 di addario strings and he tried to charge me 50 bucks...when I told him they were 35 dollars on the website he got noticeably frustrated with me before he changed the price. I'm afraid they'll overcharge me for setting something up that doesn't need it...and I don't exactly have much money to spend.
Try adjusting the action a tiny bit. If your bridge looks JUST like that (that kind of bridge is called a tone pro, by the way), then loosen the strings and, using your fingers (VERY important, don't use a plier or anything), you have to screw the jagged wheel just under the saddles (that is, the bit just below the bridge pickup). Turn the LEFT wheel (the one under the low strings) a bit so that the saddles are just barely raised from the body. I think you need to turn the wheel clockwise, but I'm not sure, you'll have to see. Raise the saddles a tiny bit, anyways, re-tune the strings and see if there's any fret buzz. If not, try raising it a bit more.

If there's fret buzz even when raising the saddles a bunch, or the action is ridicilously high when the fret buzz disappears, you'll probably want to adjust the truss rod, but that's a more delicate procedure, so don't do that on your own. If you have any friends experienced with guitars, get them to do it for you, or take it to a luthier.
I'm a communist. Really.
If I do this myself do I need to worry about the intonation changing?
Quote by Raziel2p
...that kind of bridge is called a tone pro, by the way...
What?!? Thats a tune-a-matic bridge with a tailpiece. It could be made by TonePros, but thats certainly not its proper name

In regards to the OP's problem, when you change strings, if you use the same gauge but a different brand, a lot can change. The intonation could be off, and the string tension is more than likely different which will affect the neck's bow. About the buzz though, can you hear it through an amp? If not, I wouldn't worry about it. A little buzz is fairly common.

If you can though, the first thing I would do is check/adjust the intonation, then assess how the guitar feels (If you'd like the action lower or higher). If you like it exactly as it is (After adjusting the intonation) then adjusting the problem by raising the action is not the way to go.

Next step would be checking the neck's bow and adjusting the truss rod if necessary. If the neck doesn't need to be adjusted, well, then you're running out of options. The easiest route at that point is to very slowly raise the bridge (maybe a quarter turn at a time) to eliminate the buzz.

Hope that helps
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Although I didn't want to, I messed with the raising the bridge and lowering the bridge, as well as tightening and loosening the truss rod. Right now I have the action very low, as raising the action wasn't doing anything to help the first few frets. Intonation is spot on as well. I guess I'm going to have to end up giving my guitar and a blank check to someone I don't trust.
OK, a couple of things that may help.

First, check around with some of the local musicians and see who they say is good at guitar work in your area. I don't know where you are, but I'm in a fairly small town with a not so large city nearby, we have several places that can do setups. If you're in a decent sized place, you should have more than one option for someone to work on it.

Second, it's not a good idea to indiscriminately tinker with the truss rod, it should ONLY be adjusted if it is determined necessary, never more than 1/4 turn at a time then allowed to settle in overnight before any more adjustments. Look down the neck from the tuning head and you should see the neck curve slightly away from the strings in the middle. It's a very slight curve, some guitars it's so slight it's hard to see. If you capo the first fret and fret it at the 15th or so, you should have about enough clearance at the 6th or 7th fret to slip a medium to thick guitar pick in. If so, you don't need any truss rod adjustments and someone shouldn't have told you to adjust it to set the action. It's part of a full setup, if needed, but has almost nothing to do with setting the action. IF the neck curves toward the strings it can cause fret buzz, but straight or with a slight back bow it shouldn't cause problems, adjusting the action is done by raising and lowering the bridge, not adjusting the truss rod.

UNlevel ftreat can cause buzz, but usually not all the way up the neck. You can check it by using a 6 inch metal ruler as a straight edge, put the edge on top of the frets in several places and see if it rocks back and forth or you see gaps underneath. That would indicate a fret leveling is in order.

Check and see if anything is loose at the bridge, that can cause buzz too, but usually it's not likely since the bridge is under a good amount of tension. The 6 intonation screws should be snug, if someone set the intonation then backed a screw off a bit it could be buzzing so check those, but try not to actually move the saddles, just make sure each one is snug and not moving around.

If I understand it right this is only the 6th string, not all of them, so I'm also wondering if a pickup is too close to the strings, especially at the top. In general the pickups should be at least 1/8" fromt he strings, usually more than that. Both should also produce the same volume level when you switch from one to the other. Bridge pickups usually sit a little closer than neck pickups. The two middle screws at top and bottom of the pickups do the adjusting. If the pickups are too close to the strings, especially the neck pickup, the magnets can be pulling the strings down, causing fret buzz that might be difficult to locate. You can get buzz either on the frets or in extreme cases on the pickup itself. My humbuckers in the neck position are both more than 1/4" from the strings to get the volume level to match the bridge pickups on both guitars. Bridge pickups are both much closer. The neck pickups will have a much better chance of pulling the strings down, since it is a lot further from the bridge and the strings can move more easily.

Also check out the Fret Buzz thread for some good info and some points I may have missed.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...