Notonate
29 IQ
What goes fellow viewers? I will be attending a Robin Trower concert in Cleveland in the month of march. My dads taking me and I do like Trower alot but am not completely familiar with his albums. I know hes a very skilled guitarist but how is he live? Has anyone out there seen him, if so how was he? Thanks for reading up.
ECwomantoneman
The Blues-Rockin' Giant
157 IQ
Well my dad saw him live several times in the 70's when he still had Jimmy Dewar on bass and vocals and he said he was simply amazing He's a good deal older now of course, but still, you lucky sod
Kartman
Samuel in da tub.
2,406 IQ
I love the album Bridge of Sighs, my dad introduced him to me back when I was a wee lad. I love his playing.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Blind In 1 Ear
Git-Man
2,964 IQ
Quote by Notonate
What goes fellow viewers? I will be attending a Robin Trower concert in Cleveland in the month of march. My dads taking me and I do like Trower alot but am not completely familiar with his albums. I know hes a very skilled guitarist but how is he live? Has anyone out there seen him, if so how was he? Thanks for reading up.

right now ive only got bridge of sighs album wise. but ive heard some live stuff from him before and it sounded pretty good. honestly though, seeing anyone live is pretty cool. i think seeing him would be sweet.
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
4,254 IQ
I'm tempted to go see him. I haven't heard any of his music, but I've heard he's a good guitarist. Tickets are $25 in a very small venue, if I have enough to spare by the time the show comes, maybe I'll go.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Derigiberble
UG's Prosthetic Vagina
2,308 IQ
If you like Jimi Hendrix clones you'll probably like him. Otherwise, he's probably the most boring performer of all time.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
therussian
For the Motherland
515 IQ
Quote by BrainDamage
I'm tempted to go see him. I haven't heard any of his music, but I've heard he's a good guitarist. Tickets are $25 in a very small venue, if I have enough to spare by the time the show comes, maybe I'll go.

Oh God, I wish he was coming by here. His stuff with Procol Harum was amazing, and Bridge of Sighs was equally great.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
fly135
Cheap Gear Enthusiast
831 IQ
Watch his live performance on the "Living Out of Time" DVD for some awesome inspiration. Hope you enjoyed the concert. I missed him when he was here.