Page 3 of 967
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I like Pink Floyd.

Brian. If you don't take that back IMMEDIATELY, I WILL have to kill you. Or get you out of my country. Pink Floyd are just plain boring bollocks. Even Led Zeppelin are better than them, and Led Zeppelin are utter ****. But Pink Floyd are beyond ****. They're like...**** * 50002.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by axeslash
You love it because you want to look cool in front of the other Sum 41 and Green Day fans.

Why did I just get bashed for that? It has nothing to do with looking cool. This is pretty much what I'm talking about. We're all on this forum because we have a common interest in punk music, so why do you have to try to put me down for making an observation? Why do we have so many stupid little fights when we're all on here simply to be with like-minded people? This all applies to the scene too. I'm not trying to start a fight with you, in fact you sound like a really interesting person judging by your previous posts.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
I've just had my iPod on shuffle for the past 2-3 hours and i stumbled across 3-4 awesome Gogol Bordello songs that i didn't remember hearing earlier. It's awesome.

Having your iPod on shuffle invariably ends up with you stumbling across awesome songs that I haven't heard properly or didn't like the first time....it's awesome
Nice man. I ****in' love those guys.
Quote by Adarsh
I've just had my iPod on shuffle for the past 2-3 hours and i stumbled across 3-4 awesome Gogol Bordello songs that i didn't remember hearing earlier. It's awesome.

Having your iPod on shuffle invariably ends up with you stumbling across awesome songs that I haven't heard properly or didn't like the first time....it's awesome

tr00 that. I re-discovered how awesome Hot Water Music are by having iTunes on shuffle a while back. I had forgotten all about them until then.

Anyways, I've been thinking, I need to go get some lunch...
Speak of the devil, I just bought Gogol Bordello tickets! I can't wait for march!
Quote by seannufan
Why did I just get bashed for that? It has nothing to do with looking cool. This is pretty much what I'm talking about. We're all on this forum because we have a common interest in punk music, so why do you have to try to put me down for making an observation? Why do we have so many stupid little fights when we're all on here simply to be with like-minded people? This all applies to the scene too. I'm not trying to start a fight with you, in fact you sound like a really interesting person judging by your previous posts.

The eye-roll was kind of like an indicator that what I was saying was rather sarcastic, and it would have been a good idea to counter with something else funny, rather than get all upset.

Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I sometimes feel the urge to put on a tutu and dance ballet while "Just like Honey" is playing in the background....
Last edited by xSepulturax at Jan 25, 2008,
I just saw Spongebob Squarepants.

I was going to change it, but I saw that there was a special guest star.

It was David Bowie, voicing the part of the King of Atlantis.

I'm still trying to figure out where that's awesome or terribly disappointing.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Iggy Pop and David Bowie were on an episode of Venture Brothers. I don't remember if it was actually them, but still... that show is/was sweet.
Quote by axeslash
The eye-roll was kind of like an indicator that what I was saying was rather sarcastic, and it would have been a good idea to counter with something else funny, rather than get all upset.

Alright then thanks for clearing that up but your sarcasm wasn't obvious to me at all. I don't know you and I took it the wrong way. Please accept my apology and the bouquet of roses that will be at your door shortly. Now gimme kiss
Some people consider a safety pin through the penis to be an injury.

Not axe.

and his feathery ****.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
^haha #punk ftw!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
^haha #punk ftw!

Best chat on UG.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
Best chat on UG.

Pfft. Best chat ever.
Quote by SuperBlob
Brian. If you don't take that back IMMEDIATELY, I WILL have to kill you. Or get you out of my country. Pink Floyd are just plain boring bollocks. Even Led Zeppelin are better than them, and Led Zeppelin are utter ****. But Pink Floyd are beyond ****. They're like...**** * 50002.

Nope, Pink Floyd are f--king mint, mate.

F--k your opinion.

Oh, and Axe, Tracey isn't wrong because she's a woman.

Tracey is wrong because she can't spell her own name - TRACY!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Nope, Pink Floyd are f--king mint, mate.

F--k your opinion.

I've lost all my respect for you, Skullf*ck. I'm sorry but...you're wrong
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
I've lost all my respect for you, Skullf*ck. I'm sorry but...you're wrong

I care not for your respect, broseph.
Quote by SuperBlob

Calm down there buddy. Just cause you don't like Pink Floyd, it doesn't mean that everyone else hates them.
haha yesterday i was in the car with my dad and 'Soul man' by John belushi and Dan Akroyd had just ended and then some song starts and i try to change it and my dad goes 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and i was like ''this is hippy ****'' and then he said it was pink floyd. good times
Quote by crustyreed
haha yesterday i was in the car with my dad and 'Soul man' by John belushi and Dan Akroyd had just ended and then some song starts and i try to change it and my dad goes 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" and i was like ''this is hippy ****'' and then he said it was pink floyd. good times

I would be lucky if any radio station was playing another stuff as Top 10
Quote by crustyreed

BLUES BROTHERS FTW! Sam and Dave did it better though
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
BLUES BROTHERS FTW! Sam and Dave did it better though

haha i was at a show last night and all of a sudden i hear a guy say ''joliet jake'' and i was like HELL YES.
and one of my friends lives in the hood where belushi grew up.
Quote by axeslash
Pfft. Best chat ever.

I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I have a feeling Brian is just taking the mickey with the pink floyd stuff, but I, for once, have liked Pink Floyd for a long time. Don't see whats so bad about that. I know alot more punk bands who are more boring and more pretentious than pink floyd.
I don't like Pink Floyd, they're boring to me. That said I've only heard the radio singles.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
The best thing David Bowie has ever done was dress up like a goblin king and kidnap a little boy.
Quote by Cameronrobson
The best thing David Bowie has ever done was dress up like a goblin king and kidnap a little boy.

I get that reference : )
Quote by DanRev
I have a feeling Brian is just taking the mickey with the pink floyd stuff, but I, for once, have liked Pink Floyd for a long time. Don't see whats so bad about that. I know alot more punk bands who are more boring and more pretentious than pink floyd.

Why would I be taking the mickey?

I f*cking love the floyd.

Last night I played "the gnome" at open mike night.

On thursday, I'll play "bike" and "breathe in the air".
Whats this? What is THIS we have here! A whole thread devoted to the sole purpose of scrawling down your collective thoughts? And more so, you managed to fill more than a whole page? Lordy Lord, this is impressive.

Are we talking about The Pink Floyds? Assuming I have never heard of them, it is fascinating to see all the knuckleheads come out to debate something of so little importance. These Pink Floyds didnt make their record for you, they made it for themselves. Youre just happenstance, an occurrence on their windshield of life, zooming through time, records, band members and musical direction. Do you really think you are the first bug to impale yourself upon their plexi-resin dualframed window of the musical variety?

Maybe not. But for some reason you feel the gentle, creamy and caring hands of confidence when it comes to criticizing The Pink Floyds. I wonder why. Would you be so hasty to condemn the works of Brahms? Or possible Rachmaninov, a little Django perhaps? They are also on the highway, each with their own windshields to implode your swollen orifice into, why not comment on them too? And if you have an opinion on musical performers and artists, why not just go ahead and let us know where you stand on everyone! Just make a giant list of yay, nay or gay so that we can know all about your tasty tastes of tantalizing testicular fortitude. Because if you have an opinion on one, you should have an opinion on all.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? If not now, when?
SIZE]
man i was driving on the highway the other day and a bird shat on my windshield and it pissed me off....is that kind of what your talking about Scummer?
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
man i was driving on the highway the other day and a bird shat on my windshield and it pissed me off....is that kind of what your talking about Scummer?

Pretty much yeah, equating the brains of some forum members on here to a runny pile of birdy-feces spreading into wet spider veins of death on your windshield is a fairly accurate and astute comparison.
SIZE]
Quote by ScummerVacation
Whats this? What is THIS we have here! A whole thread devoted to the sole purpose of scrawling down your collective thoughts? And more so, you managed to fill more than a whole page? Lordy Lord, this is impressive.

Are we talking about The Pink Floyds? Assuming I have never heard of them, it is fascinating to see all the knuckleheads come out to debate something of so little importance. These Pink Floyds didnt make their record for you, they made it for themselves. Youre just happenstance, an occurrence on their windshield of life, zooming through time, records, band members and musical direction. Do you really think you are the first bug to impale yourself upon their plexi-resin dualframed window of the musical variety?

Maybe not. But for some reason you feel the gentle, creamy and caring hands of confidence when it comes to criticizing The Pink Floyds. I wonder why. Would you be so hasty to condemn the works of Brahms? Or possible Rachmaninov, a little Django perhaps? They are also on the highway, each with their own windshields to implode your swollen orifice into, why not comment on them too? And if you have an opinion on musical performers and artists, why not just go ahead and let us know where you stand on everyone! Just make a giant list of yay, nay or gay so that we can know all about your tasty tastes of tantalizing testicular fortitude. Because if you have an opinion on one, you should have an opinion on all.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? If not now, when?

Holy ****! You're right! Our opinions aren't Earth shatteringly important!

How can I live with myself?
Quote by ScummerVacation
yay, nay or gay

I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by lavazza
Blob and Brian are just fightin a bit for fun I think

BLACK METAL MEANS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

No, Superblob is my nemesis.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
No, Superblob is my nemesis.

*angry nemesis music*
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
No, no, I'm sorry.

I have a pair of doc martens for you as a peace offering.

What Superblob doesn't know is thaty I've taken the liberty of modding in a set of secret roller wheels to come down when he is near a cliff. haha.