Page 5 of 94
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
The Shadow Temple scared the shit out of me.

I was like, 8.

I had really bad nightmares because of it. That game in general scared me.

though the spiders used to make me jump
i think itd be bad ass if they updated oot and mm for wii and mede like one huge ass game with the two togehter ie, play ooc as is and play like this little middle sectoin with a dugeon or two, then leap into the mm when your horse gets jacked, and when u beat it u kan go **** around in hyrule and klock town with the mask and ****, tahtd be badass anyone esle agree?
WORLDS BIGGEST TROLL FONT]
Quote by xtremeloozer
i think itd be bad ass if they updated oot and mm for wii and mede like one huge ass game with the two togehter ie, play ooc as is and play like this little middle sectoin with a dugeon or two, then leap into the mm when your horse gets jacked, and when u beat it u kan go **** around in hyrule and klock town with the mask and ****, tahtd be badass anyone esle agree?

*manages to figure that out*

*emails the idea to Miyamoto with better spelling and grammar *
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I'm replaying TP for the thrid time absolutely loving it again as always. I need to do the Cave of Ordeals and those caves by the water on one of my other profiles too though. I know it's a sin amongst us, but I never completed OOT! I didn't even get out of Kokiri forest when I had it as a kid, and about a year/year and a half ago I've been playing on and off, my gosh I missed out a lot. I've sort of stopped playing for about 3 months, but I'm at the Shadow Temple I think, (I'm in the well as a kid I think) so I might go for completion soon.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by CrowLord

Have any of you tried the "Ocarina Of Time Uber Challenge". Thats thing is too hardcore even for me. Here is the details.

Hmm...I may have to do that
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Hardest Zelda fight for me would be the Phoenix in Zelda 2: Link's Adventure for NES.

1: You approach the massive final temple (You only get 2 lives, then you start over from entry zone, as in the very beginning of the game)
2: Through trial and error, and lots of floating skulls and knights, you navigate this temple with more dead ends than a cul de sac riddled suburb.
3: At last! The zone with the final boss battle is right next door! I can't believe I made it all that way with full life and magic!
4. The Phoenix mid-boss appears, seemingly invulnerable.
5. Ah, the useless final spell has a purpose! It makes him vulnerable!
6. Said spell uses half your magic, even with full upgrades.
7. The other half is used for healing, and yes you will use it; Since the Phoenix covers the entire screen with overpowered fireballs that take 1 bar of health off apiece.
8. If you haven't died and been sent back to the beginning of the temple, you trudge on with what little health you have left.
9. At last! The final battle! Its...Shadow Link!
10. Ok, that was fun, not too hard, I barely won, now where's Zelda?
11. Another fight after this? Christ.
12. Me and my 1 bar of health died almost instantly, I'll just try again, thankfully I can start from a checkpoint and come right back.
13. WTF I have to fight the Phoenix again?! **** you Zelda, I'm going home.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Last edited by The Leader at Jan 22, 2008,
Quote by CrowLord
I think this is my favourite thread ever. I am a HUGE zelda fan, Ive played every game apart from the four swords one on the gamecube. I completed Ocarina Of Time 100%, I literally did everything there is to do.

Have any of you tried the "Ocarina Of Time Uber Challenge". Thats thing is too hardcore even for me. Here is the details.

err, if anyone has that navi ringtone thing, can you pm me and i will send you my email address to send it to me. I want it soo bad

must resist urge to complete uber challenge
Quote by Rocking-Rob
must resist urge to complete uber challenge

Fight the urge, it will be worth it. If you manage to do it, you are the Zelda God.
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by HelpTravesty
I actually played this on Halo custom Edition. It was extremely fun and nostalgic.

Now i introduce the timeline theory. Watch it then come back here. Its crazy ass.

That timeline was badass. If only it included the most recent games. I think it placed Phantom Hourglass in the right place, and it predicted the ending of that game really well. Im not so sure about Twilight Princess though, that is the one game that is kind of puzzling.
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
Quote by Seth Shadows
phantom hourglass? what?

I love Zelda.

It is the latest title in the series to be released, on the DS.

you should know this if you love Zelda
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std

DeadHand

That Mother****er scared my 9 year old self ****less. No joke.

Them and Re-Deads.

I used to always play the Song of the Sun to make the nighttime go away
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by CrowLord
That timeline was badass. If only it included the most recent games. I think it placed Phantom Hourglass in the right place, and it predicted the ending of that game really well. Im not so sure about Twilight Princess though, that is the one game that is kind of puzzling.

I would place TS between OoT and WW. The geography of Hyrule supports this claim as Hyrule had not been flooded yet. The thing that throws this off is in LttP. Lake Hylia, Death Mountain, and Kakariko Village are all there. TS could be an alternative to LttP and then both games join the main timeline again immediately after.

Phantom Hourglass can truly be considered the first spinoff/sequel as it can go off onto its own timeline and there is still room for sequel.
Last edited by HelpTravesty at Jan 22, 2008,
what are all the zelda games on n64?
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by Kram
Was anyone else disappointed that there was no classic Zelda theme in Phantom Hourglass?

I was.

Isn't there some classic theme at the very end?

And Linebeck's theme makes up for it.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
I just skimmed throught that uber challenge guide, and at the beginning he says something about not using a crooked cartridge (touching the game pak). what possibly could you accomplish by touching the gamme during play? is it a way to activate gliches?
I've only played OoT and the Oracle of Time (GBA) . . .I remember when I was younger I rented Majora's Mask from Blockbuster but I needed some kind of expansion pack for my N-64? Now I'm dying for a Wii so I can play Twilight Princess.
Ocarina of Time was my favorite. But I've had Majora's Mask for a longer time, if that makes any sense. I loved them both. The GBC titles were okay, and A Link to the Past was good as well.
Quote by slamjam
OoT and MM

Aww, i wanted there to be more, legend of zelda games were always more fun on the n64

any good ones that i should get? i have an n64, a wii, and a gameboy advance and i have MM, OoT, WW, oracle of time (gameboy), and oracle of the seasons (gameboy)
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by CrowLord
Fight the urge, it will be worth it. If you manage to do it, you are the Zelda God.

I'll have to do it on my emulator as my N64 is dead

thus making it 50x harder

Quote by Colgate Total
I can't beat the Forest Temple on Ocarina of Time. It's confusing me.

PM me if your stuck, I'll try and give you a hand
ah ive heard of the uber challenge, the only thing i dislike about it is that u have to exploit glitches to do it. which still means u freaken rock at zelda, but it just seems weird
Quote by achristianrabbi
Aww, i wanted there to be more, legend of zelda games were always more fun on the n64

any good ones that i should get? i have an n64, a wii, and a gameboy advance and i have MM, OoT, WW, oracle of time (gameboy), and oracle of the seasons (gameboy)

twighlight princess. ive never played it on the wii, but ive heard its awesome. hook yourself up with a ds too, and get phantom hourglass.
so this kid in my chemistry class told me today that they're working on a new zelda game already, and its set in the future or something. i didnt catch where he heard it, but ill ask him tommorow. thoughts?
MM is amazing, but to this day i haven't beaten it. its fun for the first 3 levels (altho the water temple in this game is MUCH more confusing then the one in Ocarina), but the Well is such a pain in the ass and the whole HAVING to get every mask is stupid and rediculous. but still, the game is god damn win. if it wasnt so hard it'd be better then OoT i think, by the slightest bit. but that game's just a fucking classic, in every sense.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
ah ive heard of the uber challenge, the only thing i dislike about it is that u have to exploit glitches to do it. which still means u freaken rock at zelda, but it just seems weird

indeed, but how else are you going to complete it with none of the travel songs (except the forest one)
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
yea they started on the next zelda a year before TP came out so it shouldnt be a real long wait

do you know anything about it?
Quote by tehbensonzorz
MM is amazing, but to this day i haven't beaten it. its fun for the first 3 levels (altho the water temple in this game is MUCH more confusing then the one in Ocarina), but the Well is such a pain in the ass and the whole HAVING to get every mask is stupid and rediculous. but still, the game is god damn win. if it wasnt so hard it'd be better then OoT i think, by the slightest bit. but that game's just a fucking classic, in every sense.

The game would have been better if it were longer.
Quote by achristianrabbi

A Link To The Past DX: I think that's the one they made for GBA, and it's basically like the original, with only a few updated things.

But it's, in essence, the same game.
The.
Quote by tehbensonzorz

I agree the whole well thing was a bit much. But Ikana Castle made up for it that place was epic.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
indeed, but how else are you going to complete it with none of the travel songs (except the forest one)

What's the point of not learning the songs? If you're trying to prove something(God, help you), it's not like you have to use the songs to teleport.

On a side note, I finally got TP last week. I'm currently playing through Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and soon Majora's Mask all at once...

...Stop laughing. They're fun.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
What's the point of not learning the songs? If you're trying to prove something(God, help you), it's not like you have to use the songs to teleport.

On a side note, I finally got TP last week. I'm currently playing through Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and soon Majora's Mask all at once...

...Stop laughing. They're fun.

hehe, well you don't have to, but to complete the "uber quest" you have to do young ink spirit temple before dondogo's (sp) cavern, and the shadow temple before the others, and just a general weird order.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
hehe, well you don't have to, but to complete the "uber quest" you have to do young ink spirit temple before dondogo's (sp) cavern, and the shadow temple before the others, and just a general weird order.

how would you go about doing that?
ill have to give this uber quest a go, but i think ill have to play through it normally to try and remember a few minor things i forget.

i think we should have a contest to see who can do it the fastest.
Quote by Rocking-Rob

Ah, I see. I assumed it was just a matter of not having the songs available to use. Makes more sense, now. Doesn't make sense why someone would want to do all that. But, to each his own.

Edit - ^I lose.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.