So, I think I'm a leg guy. Or at least, when I look at a woman, I like a nice set on her. However, all i hear is boobs this and ass that from the rest of the male population. Where's the love for legs?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Right here. I love the gams dude. When I see a set of thick thighs everything makes sense to me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I too love nice legs on a woman. And I love nice hair, and nice eyes.

It's not all about the boobs and ass.

But you, know... they sure as hell don't hurt.
usually people don't care for legs because they're not sexualized, If a girl goes out in a pair of shorts or a skirt it's not gonna be a big deal, but if she goes out without a shirt then people are going to be offended. since tits and ass are more taboo so to speak they are more desired.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Sooo... you don't like boobs or ass eh?

.. ever think of "switching teams"?

Seriously though I like me some nice legs.. but you know.. just not as much as other areas..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Definitely a legs man here. The rest is second but wouldn't hurt to be nice as well.
Story:
Chick today at school shared her chair with me in technology and I was patting her thighs she's like stop they're fat. I looked at her like this O.o and said nigga that is sexy as hell. I continued to pat to the beat of Chop Suey's intro.
Quote by Garret.
usually people don't care for legs because they're not sexualized, If a girl goes out in a pair of shorts or a skirt it's not gonna be a big deal, but if she goes out without a shirt then people are going to be offended. since tits and ass are more taboo so to speak they are more desired.

I understand what you are saying, but I always make a big deal when I see a set of sweet, delicious gams. Still though, I think you made a good point.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I love legs.

I also happen to like the ZZ Top song by the same name.

Anyone think of that or the Rod Stewart song "Hot Legs" upon reading the title of this thread?
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Sooo... you don't like boobs or ass eh?

.. ever think of "switching teams"?

Seriously though I like me some nice legs.. but you know.. just not as much as other areas..

I love boobs and ass. I just think that legs need to get their due. Don't get me started on hair and eyes.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
Quote by Just_a_picker
I love legs.

I also happen to like the ZZ Top song by the same name.

Anyone think of that or the Rod Stewart song "Hot Legs" upon reading the title of this thread?

+1 Hehe
It's all a matter of what's considered "naughty" in society. People (guys) love boobs and ass because society looks down upon showing them in public. We don't get to see them as often. However, if a girl goes out showing off her legs, it's really not that big of a deal.

Just like back in the late 1800's, when girls showing their ankles were considered naughty and sexy.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jan 26, 2008,
I feel that a good ass depends on a good pair of legs, they're in kahoots, sort of like your taste of sense and smell.
Quote by terrencemaddox
I understand what you are saying, but I always make a big deal when I see a set of sweet, delicious gams. Still though, I think you made a good point.

you should really stop calling them gams before you freak some girl out.
Quote by Callicut
I feel that a good ass depends on a good pair of legs, they're in kahoots, sort of like your taste of sense and smell.

+1 Same goes for legs to pussy relation for the most part... but not true in some cases .
i love legs...boobs...ass...face...i love girls...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Arthur Curry

I never get far enough to use that term. I mean, it's bad, but that's the least of my problems.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox

Gams, that's awesome!
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
If the legs aren't appealing I don't go a'dealing. If they are, I plan to wreck the bitch, good tits or not.
Quote by Garret.
Gams, that's awesome!

Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
I never get far enough to use that term. I mean, it's bad, but that's the least of my problems.

Quote by Rockford_rocks
It's all a matter of what's considered "naughty" in society. People (guys) love boobs and ass because society looks down upon showing them in public. We don't get to see them as often. However, if a girl goes out showing off her legs, it's really not that big of a deal.

Just like back in the early 90's, when girls showing their ankles were considered naughty and sexy.

You mean 1890's!? Jesus **** where did you learn your history from...
Quote by acoginthesystem
You mean 1890's!? Jesus **** where did you learn your history from...

Sorry Mr. Politically Correct.

Z-Edit: Whoops, that was a typo. I meant early 1900's.
Legs win.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Quote by terrencemaddox

There's no such thing as "far enough." Just try not to call them that around the ladies, mmmk?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
Quote by Rockford_rocks

that's not being politically correct, that's just pointing out a ridiculous thing that you said.
Quote by Rockford_rocks

It's not about being correct it's about saying that the ankle was considered sexy during the same decade Pamela Andersons **** was considered a sex icon. Think about it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
that's not being politically correct, that's just pointing out a ridiculous thing that you said.

Yeah, I realized my mistake after I said that. My bad.
Quote by Arthur Curry

ha
yupp
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Mongoose87
There's no such thing as "far enough." Just try not to call them that around the ladies, mmmk?

Wrong.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Metallica rulz
I believe Jerry Seinfeld said it best "A leg man? Why would I be a leg man? I don’t need legs. I have legs."

Hmmmm... I only ever watched the show for George anyhow.
ya i agree, legs are very underapreaciated. i think that everybody being so obsessed with TNA shows a lack of intelligance in the world these days
Quote by Boone666
Do something off of The Bugs Bunny And Tweety show. Bugs bunny + metal = instant circle pit
Year Zero wrote: Metallica are releasing another album in 2009 as well, it will be called "Ride the Magnetic Rod" featuring Unforgiven IV.
i like some nice long legs
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.