Poll: Favorite form of precipitation?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite form of precipitation?
Rain
11 31%
Snow
19 54%
Other
5 14%
Voters: 35.
I'm sitting near my window and watching the snow fall, so I thought of making this thread. I think snow is just beautiful, and really entertaining to watch at night, so snow is my choice.
sideways rain...its fun to watch tables, chairs and small animals fly by the window lol
rain...i've never seen snow...and i hate when its to hot outside...so i guess its rain.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Someone's bored...

Rain. Very light rain. Anything more than that, it pisses me off.

I'd choose snow, but the snow here is very wet, and I hate it when it's all cold and wet outside.
snow, if we actually got any. it has now officially snowed every other ****in place in this county except my house stupid storm (snow here is VERY rare, like maybe once every few years at best)
Quote by magnum1117
rain...i've never seen snow...and i hate when its to hot outside...so i guess its rain.

living in Canada i cant even imagine NEVER seeing snow
I can't really decide. Rain is good because its refreshing on a hot summer day. Snow is really fun to watch fall and run around during. I have to go with rain though. I don't like cold.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by daytripper75
i love snow, but not when i have to drive in it.

thats why its nice in the sticks here. leave the cars at home and take snowmobiles
yeah its the only thing that i hate about mexico's weather...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Hail. It wrecks ****.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I'm gonna have to go with rain, since the most snow we've ever gotten here is a couple inches.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Bair
thats why its nice in the sticks here. leave the cars at home and take snowmobiles

i wouldnt mind that so much, but its definitely not an option around here.
Rain,it hardly ever rains here but I love it.Something about the sound and how it looks I suppose.I used to like snow,but it snows all the time here,now it's just pissing me off lol.
Quote by willieturnip
Runny nose.

Any magic family remedies to sort it?

Quote by Revhain
cut the tendons behind the knees, that should stop the sucker from running
Rain. When the sky is light gray, it's trickling, and the grass is really green. Light gray + green is Shmexy.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.